[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mudjacking

Ditkaless Wonders

Sounds dirty.

I've never had to go there, put my porch is slumping, I have a crack, and some seperation from a wall. Winter will come and I do not like the prospects of water getting into the gap.

The estimator is suppose to be here today. Right now he is 3 minutes overdue. Unless he came and went earlier without so much as a hello.

I am anxious to see the estimate and/or the recommendation.

Quote is $445 to raise about an 8 by 8 section of the slab and to do some small repair to a step leading to the slab. Seems reasonable. Misty will be calling to set the appointment. I like to think that Misty will have a sexy voice and will be offering to take good care of my slab by jacking it.

Jeez, I poured 12x25 for 2K. Seems spendy to me.

Slab is 18 inches thick and supports a porch roof. I don't know how different that is than your job. Still, I am willing to consider that I may have overpaid, or more precisely agreed to overpay since th ejob is not yet done, just contracted for.