[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sheriffs all over Zazi's Apt. Complex

Ditkaless Wonders

So my wife (no pics) daughter (not on your life) and I are leaving our little subdivision to catch a bite to eat. On the other side of the roadwayfrom our exit is the entrance to the apartment complex in which Aurora's own little terrorist, Mr. Zazi was arrested. When that arrest went down there were around a dozen police cars, some SWAT equipment, and a score of Feds. Tonight there was a bigger presence than that. Here's the thing, I don't yet see it on the news. What do you suppose could have been going on that would have a larger response than there was for a terrorist?

Also, is it time I move? The complex is less than 600 yards from my home as the crow flies.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

I'd like to comment on your peril, but the mods would rather have us talk about pizza, rainbows, and doughnuts. I'm afraid your thread isn't positive enough and if I took time to post something substantial it may be deleted.

Do you like pizza?

For eating, yes. For caulking, not so much. I also like rainbows and doughnuts as well as puppies, beer, and the legs on figure skaters, female figure skaters.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

So my wife (no pics) daughter (not on your life) and I are leaving our little subdivision to catch a bite to eat. On the other side of the roadwayfrom our exit is the entrance to the apartment complex in which Aurora's own little terrorist, Mr. Zazi was arrested. When that arrest went down there were around a dozen police cars, some SWAT equipment, and a score of Feds. Tonight there was a bigger presence than that. Here's the thing, I don't yet see it on the news. What do you suppose could have been going on that would have a larger response than there was for a terrorist?

Also, is it time I move? The complex is less than 600 yards from my home as the crow flies.

Free donuts?

Edited by yo mama

Free donuts?

Some years back, seven or eight maybe. Krispy Kreme came to the Denver metro area. It was something new and people at first went crazy for them. In Aurora the Krispy Kreme near the main police station was popluar with the cops. As a joke one shift of cops all rolled out to the Krispy Kreme for a photo op. In the photo all one can see at the drive through and in the visible parking were Aurora cop cars. The moment lasted about one minute as obviously not all the cars could be in that concentrated an area for any length of time, but it did make for an interesting photo.