[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Here comes Issac.

tbimm

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what conclusions are Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell drawing from the fact a hurricane winged the site of the RNC but Charlotte is free and clear during the DNC?

So, what are the differences, if any, of the tropical storm vs a hurricane?

Just as scary?

Whatever it is, I hope you all take cover and are safe.

Wind speeds are the difference. TS are usually rain events that can cause flooding. Hurricanes can straight up flatten shit.

Damn your almost my neighbor now. I am in Broadmoor. Right by where Broad turns into Napolean. You still have my # in case you need anything?

No, new phone pm it to me.

You guys lemme know when a hoard of marauding Yankees come around and burn your entire city, then we'll have something to talk about.

But, seriously, hope you guys avoid the worst on this one. Best of luck.

You guys lemme know when a hoard of marauding Yankees come around and burn your entire city, then we'll have something to talk about.

You can't burn N'awlins, it's too damp.

Beside, where we else could we go while not leaving the US that has streets that are ankle deep in urine/vomit?

(Seriously, stay safe you guys)

Looking like we will probably sit pat on this one. I've got everything boarded up and everything we want to take ready to go if needed. But unless this thing makes a turn North in the middle of the night then we won't get any worse than tropical storm force winds. They are saying Gulf Coast surge will be about 12 feet & I'm at more than twice that so I'm good there as well. We'll make our final decision tomorrow morning & get outta Dodge if conditions get worse than we expect.