[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

online $$ draft in realtime

Brentastic

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Browns Offense will be uniformly better

He's lining up in slot which helps his PPR value

He lost weight to improve quickness in off season

Even in a bad situation produced not too bad numbers (but was over hyped last year - so people are emotionally down on him)

All backed up with a solid pre-season

Kendall Wright went just before my pick and he was probably the 10th WR down on the ADP list :bash: Took my 3rd and final QB, Dalton and then Jared Cook as my backup TE. Him and Olsen were the only two that are worth drafting at this point, so I rolled with the better athlete/upside player. Can't believe Wright went just before me :bash:

I'm not thrilled about my team as I usually am when I draft. It was good to get in a real draft for $$ before all my other drafts. I guess I'm most disappointed with my WRs. I usually go WR heavy in the first 5 rounds, hoping to get 3 out of those rounds. Tonight it didn't quite shake out like that. I was hoping for Wayne to be my 3rd and I'm stuck with either Little, Jeffery, LaFell. I think all 3 of these guys have a shot at breaking out but I'd rather have my 4 and 5 WR have the upside while my top 3 have the stability. I'm also not happy about my TE. I try to do no worse than Gates or Hernandez which are my 3 and 4 ranked TEs. After that the dropoff is considerable. I just missed out on that so we'll see if Finley can finally live up to his "un-guardable" label by Rodgers a few years ago.

Team below with probable starters in blue and in green the fringe guys depending on how it plays out. Like for instance, IF David Wilson does what I think he'll do - I think he's going to be the SOD - then he'll be starting but for now I'll keep him in green.

1 Ryan, Matt ATL QB 7 2 Dalton, Andy CIN QB 8 3 Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB 4 4 Foster, Arian HOU RB 8 5 Hillis, Peyton KCC RB 7 6 Wilson, David NYG RB 11 7 Nelson, Jordy GBP WR 10 8 Johnson, Andre HOU WR 8 9 Little, Greg CLE WR 10 10 Baldwin, Doug SEA WR 11 11 Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR 6 12 LaFell, Brandon CAR WR 6 13 Finley, Jermichael GBP TE 10 14 Cook, Jared TEN TE 11 15 Packers, Green Bay GBP Def 10 16 Gould, Robbie CHI PK 6

Lineup requirements:

1QB

1RB

1WR

1TE

2FLEX (RB, WR)

1PK

1DEF

Edited by Brentastic

I know you have stated your reason for drafting Gates, but A.Brown was sitting there for the pickings. Just say'n.

In hindsight, I made a mistake in drafting Finley in round 5. I should have went WR as you elude to. Not sure if it would have been Brown but those were the WRs I thought would be there next round and they weren't. Thing is, I don't even like Finley that much but I needed to secure one of my top 7 TEs. After seeing Pettigrew go in round 7, I should have waited to get TE in round 6.

Big mistake on my part. I'm glad I got that out of the way before my upcoming drafts. I'm not used to picking from the 1.02 or early 1st. I usually prefer later picks. I definitely got thrown off a bit on this one.