[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SEC! Rate my team!11!1

matt770

Okay so yeah I reached for Ryan early but like everybody was going QB early in fact 9 of them were taken by the end of the 2nd so don't hate I don't do the whole QBBC thing Matty's gotta have his good QB you know what I'm saying brohan

11 Matt Forte, Chi RB

14 Matt Ryan, Atl QB

35 Victor Cruz, NYG WR

38 Jordy Nelson, GB WR

59 Reggie Bush, Mia RB

62 Doug Martin, TB RB

83 Reggie Wayne, Ind WR

86 David Wilson, NYG RB

107 Darrius Heyward-Bey, Oak WR

110 Andy Dalton, Cin QB

131 Kendall Wright, Ten WR

134 Greg Olsen, Car TE

155 Brandon LaFell, Car WR

158 Kyle Rudolph, Min TE

179 Isaiah Pead, StL RB

182 Falcons D/ST D/ST

203 Ryan Tannehill, Mia QB

206 Mike Nugent, Cin K

You know after you get a BJ from a crack whore on Bourbon street. I mean one of those crack whores who really gets into her job, she's high, she don't give a fu(k that she's sucking your cock right there in the middle of some dimly lit alley. YOu know, she's tonguing your balls, and every once in a while she hits yer taint, sending a little shock up yer spine, but damn, you like it. I mean she's going at it, she's just slobbering all over it, so much so that you can hear the squishing sounds.

Your team is the my obsession that you'll develop a week later.

But, honestly, Matt Ryan at freaking 14?!?!? You left a lot of skin on the baord there and whoever the retards are that left V. Cruz hanging around until the 35th pick, really?!?! Must have been one hell of a run on QB's and RB. Though I say that and see that you got Bush at 59. So, it appears that you drafted with some friends of the 6th grade boy that you keep locked in the trunk of yer car.

But, honestly, Matt Ryan at freaking 14?!?!? You left a lot of skin on the baord there and whoever the retards are that left V. Cruz hanging around until the 35th pick, really?!?! Must have been one hell of a run on QB's and RB. Though I say that and see that you got Bush at 59. So, it appears that you drafted with some friends of the 6th grade boy that you keep locked in the trunk of yer car.

I should mention this league has a QB/RB/WR/TE flex.

Here's how the starting QBs went:

4 Aaron Rodgers, GB QB

5 Drew Brees, NO QB

6 Tom Brady, NE QB

10 Cam Newton, Car QB

12 Matthew Stafford, Det QB

14 Matt Ryan, Atl QB

16 Eli Manning, NYG QB

18 Peyton Manning, Den QB

24 Michael Vick, Phi QB

31 Philip Rivers, SD QB

56 Tony Romo, Dal QB

94 Ben Roethlisberger, Pit QB

I don't normally chase runs, nor do I usually like drafting a QB that early unless it's a tier 1 guy. But, the way everyone is up Ryan's ass this year and knowing I'd get stuck with crap at QB if I didn't move early, I figured I had no choice. But then yeah, look at the players that fell to me after that. I think I got insane value in rounds 3 through 8, maybe got a little optimistic with Heyward-Bey in the 9th, then just followed the Huddle's sleeper/value picks after that. I kept skipping TE because once the top tier was gone, I didn't see any value compared to the RBs and WRs I was scooping up, and I think Olsen/Rudolph will be more than serviceable.

4 Aaron Rodgers, GB QB

5 Drew Brees, NO QB

6 Tom Brady, NE QB

10 Cam Newton, Car QB

14 Matt Ryan, Atl QB

16 Eli Manning, NYG QB

24 Michael Vick, Phi QB

31 Philip Rivers, SD QB

56 Tony Romo, Dal QB

I don't normally chase runs, nor do I usually like drafting a QB that early unless it's a tier 1 guy. But, the way everyone is up Ryan's ass this year and knowing I'd get stuck with crap at QB if I didn't move early, I figured I had no choice. But then yeah, look at the players that fell to me after that. I think I got insane value in rounds 3 through 8, maybe got a little optimistic with Heyward-Bey in the 9th, then just followed the Huddle's sleeper/value picks after that. I kept skipping TE because once the top tier was gone, I didn't see any value compared to the RBs and WRs I was scooping up, and I think Olsen/Rudolph will be more than serviceable.

Looks pretty much like my Saturday draft, and your starter requirements are about the same.

Our first round went:

Rodgers

Brady

Brees

Foster

Newton

Rice

McCoy

Stafford

Forte

Chris Johnson

Ryan

Calvin Johnson - Me

Edited by Chief Dick

Looks pretty much like my Saturday draft, and your starter requirements are about the same.

Our first round went:

Rodgers

Brady

Brees

Foster

Newton

Rice

McCoy

Stafford

Forte

Chris Johnson

Ryan

Calvin Johnson - Me

What QBs did you end up with?

What QBs did you end up with?

I ended up with Cutler and Dalton. It's a PPR with 1 pt for all, so I ended up with this:

QB: Cutler

RB: Sproles

RB: Jacquizz Rodgers

WR: Calvin Johnson

WR: Jordy Nelson:

Flex: Antonio Brown

TE: Jimmy Graham

DEF: Packers

K: Bailey

BN: Dalton

BN: James Stewart

BN: Ronnie Hillman

BN: Eric Decker

BN: Kendall Wright

BN: Fred Davis

I have some work to do for another RB, but overall I'm pretty pleased.

I ended up with Cutler and Dalton. It's a PPR with 1 pt for all, so I ended up with this:

QB: Cutler

RB: Sproles

RB: Jacquizz Rodgers

WR: Calvin Johnson

WR: Jordy Nelson:

Flex: Antonio Brown

TE: Jimmy Graham

DEF: Packers

K: Bailey

BN: Dalton

BN: James Stewart

BN: Ronnie Hillman

BN: Eric Decker

BN: Kendall Wright

BN: Fred Davis

I have some work to do for another RB, but overall I'm pretty pleased.

Yeah, pretty stacked PPR roster. I see Quizz taking on more and more of the load as the season rolls on. The days of Turner getting 300+ carries are over.

4 Aaron Rodgers, GB QB

5 Drew Brees, NO QB

6 Tom Brady, NE QB

10 Cam Newton, Car QB

14 Matt Ryan, Atl QB

16 Eli Manning, NYG QB

24 Michael Vick, Phi QB

31 Philip Rivers, SD QB

56 Tony Romo, Dal QB

Man, that's a bunch of QB whores.