[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NaVorro Bowman

Knarl

My league runs with 1 IDP player and I drafted NaVorro Bowman. I was unaware of his injury at the time. Now I'm wondering if he is worth the risk of keeping him and being questionable for week 1, or if I should just pick up another linebacker. I don't want to spend a bench spot on an IDP when I'm full of upside offensive players on my bench, but is Bowman worth stashing on the bench?

It's a 6 pt td, 25/10/10 yards per pt, 1 pt. per 5 completions/receptions/rushes 10 man league. IDPs get 3 pts per sack, 1 pt per tackle, .5 pts per assisted tackle, 6 for TDs, 2 for interception, fumble recovery, safety, 1 for forced fumble.

My team:

Rodgers

Bradshaw, Bush, Martin, McGahee, Wilson, Gerhart, Jennings

White, Harvin, Garcon, DHB, Washington, Wright

Graham

Bowman

Cardinals D/ST

Bryant

The IDPs already taken are:

Willis

DQ Jackson

D. Johnson

Laurinaitis

Bowman

Greenway

D. Washington

Ray Lewis

D. Ryans

C. Lofton

So there's plenty of good guys left, but I'm no expert on the defensive side. What's typically better at generating consistent tackles - a linebacker in a 3-4 or a 4-3? MLB or LOLB/ROLB? What about for a team that has a good offense and therefore gives the defense more rest, or a team with a bad offense and therefore gives the defense more opportunities to make plays? I'm just not sure what info to focus in on.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

Had my draft yesterday and got great value! Concerned a bit about injuries but here is my starting line up and 1st tier bench players. It's a 10 team league and I had pick 5. Should i make a trade for a good #2 Rb since Mcfadden usually misses? I got mccoy at #5 and took Mcfadden at #16 for value. in parenthesis I have where i drafted/got players. What do you think of my chances? I have been doing FF awhile just wanted advice etc?

QB: P. Rivers(rd8), Ben Roethlisberger(Rd 9)

RB: Lesean Mccoy(#5), Darren Mcfadden(#16), Cedric Benson, Ben Tate, Cj Spiller, Deangelo Williams

Wr, A.J. Green(rd4), Hakeem Nicks(rd5),

Flex, T.E./WR/RB- Jordy Nelson(rd6), Vincent Jackson(rd 7)

T.E. - Jimmy Graham(#25), Dustin Keller,

D- Atlanta " doesnt matter I swtch week to week"

K- Josh Scobee

My league runs with 1 IDP player and I drafted NaVorro Bowman. I was unaware of his injury at the time. Now I'm wondering if he is worth the risk of keeping him and being questionable for week 1, or if I should just pick up another linebacker. I don't want to spend a bench spot on an IDP when I'm full of upside offensive players on my bench, but is Bowman worth stashing on the bench?

It's a 6 pt td, 25/10/10 yards per pt, 1 pt. per 5 completions/receptions/rushes 10 man league. IDPs get 3 pts per sack, 1 pt per tackle, .5 pts per assisted tackle, 6 for TDs, 2 for interception, fumble recovery, safety, 1 for forced fumble.

My team:

Rodgers

Bradshaw, Bush, Martin, McGahee, Wilson, Gerhart, Jennings

White, Harvin, Garcon, DHB, Washington, Wright

Graham

Bowman

Cardinals D/ST

Bryant

The IDPs already taken are:

Willis

DQ Jackson

D. Johnson

Laurinaitis

Bowman

Greenway

D. Washington

Ray Lewis

D. Ryans

C. Lofton

So there's plenty of good guys left, but I'm no expert on the defensive side. What's typically better at generating consistent tackles - a linebacker in a 3-4 or a 4-3? MLB or LOLB/ROLB? What about for a team that has a good offense and therefore gives the defense more rest, or a team with a bad offense and therefore gives the defense more opportunities to make plays? I'm just not sure what info to focus in on.

Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

MLB's from a 4-3 are the most productive IDP's typically.

Sean Weatherspoon and Sean Lee are the best options available and are equal to Bowman in potential production. I feel great about these guys this year and have drafted both of them onto my teams. I'd say Washington is the lowest ranked player in your offense, you could drop him for one of the Sean's, but I don't know how shallow your leagues FA pool is.