[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cannabis smoking permanently lowers intelligence

Azazello1313

I'd say its no worse for adults than alcohol. And if we actually legalized and regulated Josh Gordon you would have less children smoking pot.

It's much less harmful than alcohol. Look at all the health problems, violent behavior and fatal accidents caused by alcohol. Josh Gordon isn't in the same ballpark.

And if we actually legalized and regulated Josh Gordon you would have less children smoking pot.

I think that is a specious claim, to put it nicely. I'd love to see you try and support it logically.

but maybe you're right -- after all, alcohol is legalized and regulated, and hardly anybody engages in underage drinking.

:rolleyes:

I mostly think pot should be legalized, but I'm not even close to being naive enough to think legalization will in any way reduce useage.

I think that is a specious claim, to put it nicely. I'd love to see you try and support it logically.

but maybe you're right -- after all, alcohol is legalized and regulated, and hardly anybody engages in underage drinking.

:rolleyes:

I mostly think pot should be legalized, but I'm not even close to being naive enough to think legalization will in any way reduce useage.

When I was in high school, there were a few kids who always had bags. If you wanted beer though, you had to drive to the next town, to a really bad neighborhood where they sold to minors. :shrug:

I think as with everything else, it comes down to good parenting. If a kid is inclined to get his hands of contraband, he'll find a way.

You stare at MARSHMELLOW all day, you ARE a genius!

My Dad was an ObGyn. I thought that was a pretty sweet gig when I was young. He then told me to think about this. "Dumb ass" he said. He use to call me Dumb ass. "Dumb ass, for every high school or college cheerleader I see, for every bunny from the playboy club, I see 5 aging Polish women who have had 10 kids and who are coming in because there is something wrong, something very , very wrong down there. I've smelled more yeast than a master brewer. If you love women don't ever become a gyno or it will put you completely off of them. For that matter it will put you off of beer and backing your own bread."

My Pops was a smart guy.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

My Dad was an ObGyn. I thought that was a pretty sweet gig when I was young. He then told me to think about this. "Dumb ass" he said. He use to call me Dumb ass. "Dumb ass, for every high school or college cheerleader I see, for every bunny from the playboy club, I see 5 aging Polish women who have had 10 kids and who are coming in because there is something wrong, something very , very wrong down there. I've smelled more yeast than a master brewer. If you love women don't ever become a gyno or it will put you completely off of them. For that matter it will put you off of beer and backing your own bread."

My Pops was a smart guy.

I'd probably get in trouble for constantly yelling "Hellooooooooooo in there...."

I'd probably get in trouble for constantly yelling "Hellooooooooooo in there...."

And I'd get in trouble for pulling out class rings, watches, light bulbs, etc... Hmmm, have you been looking for this?

My Pops was a smart guy.

5 aging Polish women for every bunny/cheerleader? I'll take those odds.

A thread about pot lowering intelligence devolves into how awesome it would be if we were gynecologists. :thinking:

There is an old thread somewhere about Dr. Chargerz adventures and what he has found in the nether regions of womanhood. It wasn't for the faint of heart.

There is an old thread somewhere about Dr. Chargerz adventures and what he has found in the nether regions of womanhood. It wasn't for the faint of heart.

Big John, we need you now more than ever.

ETA: :pc:

Edited by matt770

I've loved the recent milestone posts that were Huddler word puzzles or showed other Huddler's lives and families, but for my 10,000th post I'm going to continue with some stories from my job. THIS time, however, I will do what some Huddlers wanted and refrain from telling gross stories in favor of some "feel good" ones.

:glare:

Well, it's a bit like people think Josh Gordon is this "gateway" drug like it is all about the drug. It probably has a lot do to with you get it from drug dealers. I don't think it would reduce overall usage as a whole, but I think you'd see underage usage lowering. Especially if the legalization also had a lot of public campaigns about how it can cause permanent damage if you are young. There are countries where it is legal or decriminalized and I don't care enough to look up the studies but I've never heard of one where the underage population usage has increased from legalization.

When I was in high school, there were a few kids who always had bags. If you wanted beer though, you had to drive to the next town, to a really bad neighborhood where they sold to minors. :shrug:

I guess my experience is a bit similar. When I was 14 I had several friends who sold pot (I'd say probably 5+ depending on how liberally you apply the word "friend"). You could get a bag delivered in about a half an hour and we didn't even have drivers licenses yet. Booze was much tougher to get. Drugs are illegal to sell to anybody so why should a dealer care who he sells it to? Alcohol was easier to get once I was about 18 and had older friends (or friends with older brothers) but nobody would sell a freshman a bottle of Jack in my area.

If I get bored I'll dig up an article or two and see what I can find. I don't think it's as ridiculous as you might think.

This was not the thread describing some of the really gross stuff I've seen.

I think we should all try to guess the most unusual object you've ever pulled out of a woman's hoo-ha.

I'm going to say a transmission from an '82 Trans Am.