[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A day in the life...

muck

This morning, my middle son (5.5yrs) broke the leg of youngest son (2.5yrs), after oldest son (8.5yrs) picked up middle son and threw him at youngest son. Youngest son is very uncomfortable now, but will be fine; he's in a splint.

Tonight, my middle son and I attended his first Royals game. We saw the Royals wipe the yard with Verlander ... then get caught at 8 to 8 in the top of the 8th, only to see the Royals go back in front in the bottom of the 8th ... after which, my son turned around to the two Tigers fans behind us and tell them to look at the scoreboard because, "The Royals are winning!! They're the best team in baseball!! I laughed --- he's calling scoreboard at 5.5 yrs with no coaxing from me! He's a natural sports-watching nut!

We get home and the youngest has kicked me out of my bed so he can stretch his splinted leg out and be comfortable...so, I'm on the couch.

We're trying to reward good behavior around here.

You forgot the hotdog, the cotton candy, the pepsi, the peanuts, the funnel cake and the "KCRoyals" towel that some hottie attendant gave to the cute 4yr old girl in front of him who then turned around and gave it to my son. Plus the hot dog that some other hottie attendant threw to him when he was on my shoulders during some sort of between-innings nonsense.

All of that, plus the smack-talk.

He had a great day.