[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Team Highlights ya can't watch

nuke'em ttg

Love watchin any football, always have hated the Giants but after watchin the Superbowl run i don't mindm so much anymore even Coughlan my new team to hate and am worn out hearnin watchin.... a team i'll actually turn the channel.....Bellacheat / Brady :sick: and the rest that suit up for the Pats. What team woodya send ta hell

Patriots

1. Cowboys
  2. Pats
  3. Vikings

After watching Hard Knocks, I have a newfound distaste for the Dolphins, though they have seemed pretty inept for years.

I used to enjoy watching the Jets, but they've now become a complete joke.

I am disappointed in the Browns, Raiders, Jaguars and Bills for being a perennial punch line. Their fans deserve better. I question whether Jacksonville has the fan base to support an NFL franchise and I wonder if maybe they should move. They remind me of a minor league team. Having to put advertising banners across whole sections of seats to say a game is sold out is about as pathetic as it gets.

odd coming from a fan of the team we had shoved down our throats for months this offseason by ESPN :lol:

Don't even... A few months of bad press doesn't even come close to the amount of coverage those teams get. Not by a long shot.