[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eric Berry Not appearing

skhyatt

I have set up several league under "My Huddle". I have Eric Berry in one of those leagues, and I have added him correctly, but he does not show up when I run the start/sit tool. If I run the start/sit tool using a generic Huddle selection, he does appear. Also, in the rankings, where my players are highlighted, he shows up, but is not highlighted. I tried deleting him and adding him again, but no dice. Please help.

Just an FYI, some other players I've come across that don't appear are Kendall Hunter, Devery Henderson, Arrelious Benn and Mikel Leshoure. Also a number of rookies are not showing. I thought I read somewhere that you guys were already aware of rookies not showing, so I didn't bother listing them.

The 4 players you listed are likely not showing up because there are no projections or writeups for them. And the rookie issue was corrected on Wednesday, so you may be looking for rookies with no info this week.

The 4 players you listed are likely not showing up because there are no projections or writeups for them. And the rookie issue was corrected on Wednesday, so you may be looking for rookies with no info this week.

Noticed the same thing looking for one of my players who had no projections or wrtie up (Bernard Scott). Any chance you can include those players somehow with a "no info" message, or list players at the bottom who had nothing to be reported. Might help people avoid going back and rechecking their myhuddle player tracking (compounded for those with multiple teams). Or maybe just a mesasge at the bottom that "only players who have projection/write-up are included in the player value tracker".

• WJW locked this topic