[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was so drunk

nuke'em ttg

Sarasota Herald Tribune - Lakeland

MAN'S PENIS STUCK IN POOL

Police and paramedics made an early morning call to a motel to free a 33-year-old man whose penis was caught in a swimming pool suction fitting.

A clerk at the Scottish Inn motel made a 911 call at 4:45 a.m. Friday, saying the 33-year-old man was trapped in part of the pool's filtration system.

"As I approached the man," a police officer wrote in his report, "I could see his pants were down to his knees and his penis was stuck in a suction hole." The pool's pump was shut off before paramedics arrived, but the man still could not free himself because his penis had become swollen in the small hole. Paramedics inserted a lubricant around the suction fitting, and after about 40 minutes, authorities were able to free the man. The man told police he had been stuck more than four hours. He was treated at Lakeland Regional Medical Center and released.

:pickle:

If it lasts more than four hours I thought you were supposed to call a doctor.

I remember meeting this chick and talking her into that I was related to the Mars family. She was so drunk she couldn't find the bathroom in the trunk of my car. So we ended up banging again. I wonder whatever happened to her.

She probably became the minority leader of the US House of Representatives.