[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start Bench ff pts sorting

Sturphy

I've noticed in several situations, that there are players that show up out of order with respect to their projected points. Looks like it may be based on their position? (DE, DL)

Here is an example based on a search of Huddle PPR - DL - All Teams. Note the FF Pts:

Opp Solo Asst Sacks FFum RFum Int PDef FF Pts ConFac DE Will Smith, NO WAS 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 0 0

star-blk-sm.gifstar-blk-sm.gifstar-blk-sm.gifstar-blk-sm.gifstar-blk-sm.gif Will Smith will be serving a two-game suspension to start the 2012 season.

Opp Solo Asst Sacks FFum RFum Int PDef FF Pts ConFac DE Austen Lane, JAC @MIN 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 0 0

star-blk-sm.gifstar-blk-sm.gifstar-blk-sm.gif I don't know exactly why -- maybe it's because I drafted Lane as a rookie in a 32 team league I was playing in -- but there is something about Lane that I like. Still, I can see that he won't be a viable fantasy option, but he could do just enough to kill the fantasy prospects of rookie Andre Branch.

Update: Lane (foot) didn't practice on Wed. or Thurs. At this point I decided to knock his projection to 0.

Opp Solo Asst Sacks FFum RFum Int PDef FF Pts ConFac DL Jabaal Sheard, CLE PHI 3 3 2.0 0 0 0 1 16

star-blk-sm.gifstar-blk-sm.gif No writeup available

Opp Solo Asst Sacks FFum RFum Int PDef FF Pts ConFac DL Ahtyba Rubin, CLE PHI 4 2 0.0 0 0 0 0 10

star-blk-sm.gifstar-blk-sm.gif Rubin is a solid DL option for IDP owners, but even more so in DT mandatory leagues. Rubin finished 8th in DL combined scoring and was the #2 scorer in DT mandatory formats. While Rubin was safely a #1 option in both formats there is no denying the separation between the tier 1 DEs of JPP and Jared Allen. Rubin scored in double digits just 5 times last year, but outside of a few clunkers he was good for solid production the other weeks. In DT mandatory leagues, he is a plug and play DT, but in combined leagues I think you need to pick your spots with him, but that is easier said than done.

That's how we designed the system in an attempt to accommodate leagues that use the general DB and DL positions and the more specific CB, S, DE, DT positions. Not perfect, but that's what we have for now. We're open to enhancements but for now we are staying focused on the roll out.

• WJW locked this topic