[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

myHuddle scoring options

t_Cez theLions

Thanks for the suggestions. I can't see a scenario where we'd want to project 2-pt conversions since they are extremely rare over the course of a season and highly unpredictable. And you'd probably be surprised at how few player fumbles there are in a season. Most running backs go a whole season with 2 or fewer, many with zero. And receivers even fewer.

Not necessarily requesting projections on fumbles or two point conversions, but using league scoring options from myHuddle for weekly and YTD totals shows fumbles but there isn't a choice to penalize fumbles under scoring options in myHuddle. I can see where 2 point conversions would be harder since it's not part of the current information table.

The purpose of myHuddle is to calculate against our projections to get fantasy points. So if we don't project for a category, like 2-point conversions or fumbles, adding those scoring options to myHuddle is meaningless. The two go together.

WW -

I think the request is to include those options for the statistics pages, which do include some of these categories, and where we can select our scoring systems to see current (and past) year performance with the FF points field calculated.

FWIW, I would add my name to the list of people that would be interested in as many scoring options as possible to be available in the myHuddle setup for use in looking at current and past year performance.

WW -

I think the request is to include those options for the statistics pages, which do include some of these categories, and where we can select our scoring systems to see current (and past) year performance with the FF points field calculated.

FWIW, I would add my name to the list of people that would be interested in as many scoring options as possible to be available in the myHuddle setup for use in looking at current and past year performance.

Me also.

The purpose of myHuddle is to calculate against our projections to get fantasy points. So if we don't project for a category, like 2-point conversions or fumbles, adding those scoring options to myHuddle is meaningless. The two go together.

I presume this is why I cannot setup team defense on my huddle. Actually I can find them (search on Lions), then check Lions DF (position) and click the track player button, answer the league question, but that "player" is not added. I'd recommend that players who cannot really be tracked are not shown or allowed to be selected, or some other warning "player cannot be tracked" is displayed to reduce any confusion.

I presume this is why I cannot setup team defense on my huddle. Actually I can find them (search on Lions), then check Lions DF (position) and click the track player button, answer the league question, but that "player" is not added. I'd recommend that players who cannot really be tracked are not shown or allowed to be selected, or some other warning "player cannot be tracked" is displayed to reduce any confusion.

Okay, walk me through this again because I'm not seeing this. Where are you searching for Lions and then finding a "player" called Lions DF to select?

Okay, walk me through this again because I'm not seeing this. Where are you searching for Lions and then finding a "player" called Lions DF to select?

• Go to myhuddle

• click in the search box (Searc for player to track)

• enter lions

• click search

• it shows two players, with positions of OF and DF

• I select the DF (assuming DF=defense and OF=offense)

• click select marked players

• click my league (or track not part of a league doesn't seem to matter)

When I look at my league roster, there is no Detroit Lions DF listed. I just assumed that there is no tracking of them, therefore no reason to show them. I later noticed there is no D or DF position listed "browse for player to be tracked by position" area. I'm fine with not tracking the D, since there are no projections.

(my huddle user account is stevegrab, the team I've tried adding to is MGFL)

Oh sheeez... Never thought to try that and didn't think those old "players" were still showing up. Thanks. I'll add that to the list of issues for our developer.

Oh sheeez... Never thought to try that and didn't think those old "players" were still showing up. Thanks. I'll add that to the list of issues for our developer.

Glad I can help. Since this was all new to me I figured I'd enter my whole roster, including team defense. And I found a way to do it through search function.

PS As a developer I know how maddening these kind of changes can be, I think you guys are doing well handling it, just more change than some of us were prepared for.

• WJW locked this topic