[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

White House renovation done, but what did they do?

stevegrab

Saw this story today,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/12/white-house-big-dig-remai_n_1877484.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmaing6%7Cdl15%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D204572

So what do you all think they built? More room to brew beer? More bomb shelters? A Mosque for the Mooslim to worship in? Maybe a dance floor with disco ball?

This secrecy will not be tolerated! We the people paid for this, and we need to know what happened.

Oh and don't forget, why is Obama spending all this money when the economy is in the hole.

Talk amongst yourselves....

It's a tunnel to hell so Obama can talk strategy with Satan.

Nope, that was built during the Bush-Cheney administration. Try again.

BTW This project was initiated under the Bush administration, approved by Congress, all shortly after 9/11.

Maybe its a tunnel to China to expedite trips there asking for more money?

He's building a club so that he can make it rain on his bitches.

Unfortunately we are all his bitches. And that's true no matter which animal is in power.

Personally, I think it's a fortress to keep the rabble at bay after he declares himself dictator for life. shrub just couldn't get it done in time for him to ignore the 2008 elections. :shrug:

I remember back in the day when people respected the office.

Also remember when a guy would post something much less distasteful about Dubya and it would disappear in minutes..

If it's any consolation, I haven't respected anyone in the office since Clinton got a BJ from someone young enough to be his daughter and then tried to lawyer his way out of it. And we've got two big dummies running currently that won't help at all either. You gotta earn respect and Clinton, Bush, Obama/Romney haven't done a damn thing to earn it.

I remember back in the day when people respected the office.

Also remember when a guy would post something much less distasteful about Dubya and it would disappear in minutes..

For the record I was being sarcastic.

Gee, and people tell me I have no sense of humor, or do not get sarcasm. I figured eventually some right winger would post exactly that response, so I figured I'd steal their thunder.

For the record I was being sarcastic.

Gee, and people tell me I have no sense of humor, or do not get sarcasm. I figured eventually some right winger would post exactly that response, so I figured I'd steal their thunder.

everyday you become more and more one of my favorite new fish - this post alone puts you on the waiting list to get on my 'I'll spare you when i take over the world' list

Boo