[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Time Capsule

cliaz

I've gone from loathing Apple and their over priced products - to the point of refusing to buy anything from them up to 2 years ago - to now shunning anything PC/windows based. I've been putting it off but finally bought the 2 TB Time Capsule and currently setting it up!

Yes, Apple products are expensive but you get what you pay for. I have two iPads, two apples tvs (one in bedroom and one in living room), MacBook Pro, two iPods, two iPhones and now my 2TB Time Capsule. When I get my bonus this year I'm buying the 27inch iMac. My wife struggles with technology but Mac/Apple she gets. Plus, for my kids it gives them so much freedom with ease of use.

Werd. perhaps if I was some computer genius, I could figure out how to make a PC do things as nicely as my Mac does, straight out of the box. But I'm not, so I buy a Mac and don't sweat it.

When I went droid, it was all about managing memory and pushing certain apps into this memory or that memory. With my iphone, I just download apps and use them. End of story.

Buy quality and you only cry once.

Because I have a hot pink Soviet officer uniform with matching strap on hanging in the closet?

I've got a Nazi uniform just like that. You wanna replay WWII?