[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Look Under Your Sink

Footballjoe

No, not for a monster or anything but for water leaks. Yesterday was the second leak I repaired recently for persons who had a leak under their sink that caused major damage. Don't most people keep stuff under their sinks that are used regularly. Whats so sad is the causes were easy and inexpensive fixes that cost under $100. I wonder how much their deductables are because now they have major floor issues. It almost seems like they knew thay had a leak but ingored it.

Looks like mice have been under my sink. Not good.

I found a mouse in my sink last week - after a lot of high pitched sqealing ( by me ), I grabbed him with about an entire roll of towels and chucked him in the trash - nothing like lookin down into your sink and theres a disease infested varmnt looking back at ya

Glad you asked Joe, I was under the kitchen sink yesterday trying to figure out why my brand spanky new SS tub dishwasher stnks all the time. The drain is attached up high to bottom of countertop and then into the disposal (there is no air vent there). But shortly after running the thing, it always stinks when one opens the door.

Glad you asked Joe, I was under the kitchen sink yesterday trying to figure out why my brand spanky new SS tub dishwasher stnks all the time. The drain is attached up high to bottom of countertop and then into the disposal (there is no air vent there). But shortly after running the thing, it always stinks when one opens the door.

so were you able to put an air vent in? did it work?

that's where the entrance to my underground 'collection' room/dungeon is located

Put the lotion in the basket...

I'm pretty sure that there are spiders and other monsters lurking under my sink. Therefore I DO NOT look under my sink.

But thanks for the heads up.... I will have someone else look under the sink. :D

At your age you've probably already forgotten why you walked into the kitchen in the first place.

Dead hooker, two cases of gin, Palmolive dish soap. No leaks! :tup:

Man, I knew I forgot something when I left your house last week.

I'll have the wife look...... Good insurance money to be had.....

How much is she insured for?