[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leshoure

Joebirds55

I like the enthusiasm shown in the article but that analysis really didn't do much other than say 1) the lions have had trouble running the ball thus far this season (against one great run D and another that appears to be much improved) 2) LeShoure is 6'1 220 and fast (which is kinda an accident waiting to happen as an RB) .. the point is the guy hasn't had a single regular season carry. Now I love rolling the dice as much as the next guy and I am a BIG believer that past production doesn't equal any future result, but there's no way I'm starting him over proven guys in my money leagues this week. If he happens to seize the role and go off this week, I am fine with being "that guy" who left him on the bench. I'll do that for this week then roll with him for the next 13 weeks. I'd be happy with just being the team that picked him up and has him for the rest of the year.

Edited by WildTurkey

My rbs are fjax-injured turner-sucking spiller-carrying the squad haha and quizz and mendy....so starting him over a guy like turner isn't out of the question by any means...I'm sure others are in similar situations

:lol:

Also thread wasnt intended for advice haha just gauging the interest in leshoure for the week

I'm just hoping spiller can continue to produce and make up for turner constantly sucking haha

Always possible he cleans up in garbage time and puts up solid numbers and possibly a score who knows. It's fantasy football... Haha

:rofl:

And this is how Joe got his nickname "Haha"

Unless the guy who wrote that article has some sort of super duper insider, he's just making sh*t up when he says that Leshoure is expected to "get 20 or so" touches.

Yeah, exactly. That's what I thought was so interesting. This guy is making some pretty bold, definitive statements, like he knows something....we'll see.

Yeah, exactly. That's what I thought was so interesting. This guy is making some pretty bold, definitive statements, like he knows something....we'll see.

Isn't that pretty much what the Bleacher Report does?

Unless the guy who wrote that article has some sort of super duper insider, he's just making sh*t up when he says that Leshoure is expected to "get 20 or so" touches.

There are some really good and even well connected writers on B/R but then there are some (seems like a ton) that make me just scratch my head...and I have also seen plagiarism issues at B/R too

Well, look at what you know.

You know that McGahee is a top 10 (give or take) back in terms of ff scoring.

You know that he a veteran, healthy workhorse back who can effectively carry the ball 20+ times per game.

You know that he will get almost all of the carries - he isn't splitting time with anyone.

You know that, more likely than not, McGahee's team is not going to throw the ball more than 40 times in the game.

You saw him play in a professional football game last week.

What do you know about Leshoure?

I know I have 33 points in my starting lineup because of Leshoure

McGahee had 7... perhaps matchups really do have something to do with the game after all.

• Like 1