[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Date With My Daughter

Footballjoe

She has been living in Pittsburgh for the last 6 years. Spent four years in college and now working waiting to get into grad school. Of course she comes home to visit and we visit Pittsbugh from time to time, however I don't see her enough. Anyhow she will be coming home on September 28th. On September 29 she and I have tickets to the opera. My wife has to go out of town for the day so it will be just her and I. Its a dad thing for all of you who don't have children. :pickle:

• Like 2

You will cherish this adventure forever. As will your daughter. Will this be your only father/daughter special event?

Years ago I had mine, my father was a communications exec in NYC and I was in college in LA. He came to town and took me to dinner at a fine restaurant of the time. I felt so special. The entire event was memorable, but we both laughed at overhearing two older ladies dining near us when one of them said, " It is awful seeing that old guy with that young thing!"

Have a blast and treat her like the princess that you know she is! She will remember the time forever. And take a few pictures!

You will cherish this adventure forever. As will your daughter. Will this be your only father/daughter special event?

Years ago I had mine, my father was a communications exec in NYC and I was in college in LA. He came to town and took me to dinner at a fine restaurant of the time. I felt so special. The entire event was memorable, but we both laughed at overhearing two older ladies dining near us when one of them said, " It is awful seeing that old guy with that young thing!"

Have a blast and treat her like the princess that you know she is! She will remember the time forever. And take a few pictures!

No, just the first one in a while. Usually my wife and I go to watch her perform.

I doubt many huddlers would post pics of their daughter on this site. Too many wolves hang out here.

Don't post them on the site, otherwise the next thing you now, moneymakers will be hanging out at her soccer games. Just PM them to me, TIA. :tup:

Some of us would have the decorum to quietly masturbate to the pics without making lewd remarks of any kind.

:rofl:

Don't post them on the site, otherwise the next thing you now, moneymakers will be hanging out at her soccer games. Just PM them to me, TIA. :tup:

:rofl:

Hope you had a great time! :tup:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe