[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Official Statement on final play of GB/Seattle game

keggerz

More images for you...but with the Videos that DG posted and the additional picture in the Sando article I don't see why they are even needed...

Still 1

Still 2

Still 3

Still 4

Still 5

Still 6

Still 7

Still 8

Still 9

Still 10

Still 11

Still 12

Still 13

Still 14

Still 15

Still 16

Still 17

If someone says they don't see Tate's hand catching that ball then they don't want to see it...guys can palm a basketball but we can't believe a guy can catch a football with one hand? Come on man.

If anything the ball looks to fall between Jennings wrists, just below his hands, all the while Tate's hand (left) has the ball in it.

Then you don't want to see it...and I don't know how you can say he didn't maintain possession...the play was like 3-5 seconds long and even when Jennings rolls over putting Tate in an awkward position he doesn't take the ball away from Tate who still has the ball securely in his left hand (look at the first image in my blog post)

I want to thank yo for the time and effort of posting your links. Unfortunately they do not come up on my computer. Perhaps they did originally but I have been away for a few days while having floors resurfaced and could not check in for a bit. I wil say that from some of the other links I have seen here Tate has a better case than I originally thought.

I want to thank yo for the time and effort of posting your links. Unfortunately they do not come up on my computer. Perhaps they did originally but I have been away for a few days while having floors resurfaced and could not check in for a bit. I wil say that from some of the other links I have seen here Tate has a better case than I originally thought.

I just checked my work PC and sadly they don't come up there either..probably because they are .PNG files...I don't have the time to turn them into JPEGs right now, but if I still will try later...and glad you are open minded enough to realize it isn't as cut and dry as it first looked.

I just checked my work PC and sadly they don't come up there either..probably because they are .PNG files...I don't have the time to turn them into JPEGs right now, but if I still will try later...and glad you are open minded enough to realize it isn't as cut and dry as it first looked.

Don't go through the trouble for me. Four hours spent on this is way too much time. If you do it for yourself, or for others, I will obviously look, but life is short.