[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How much would it be to add on to a garage?

Guggs

I know, a very broad question, a lot to consider in that it could vary a lot. But I have found answers on this forum over the last several years even stranger. Anyway, I am looking at purchasing a different house but it only has a one stall garage. There is room to add onto the current garage. Roughly, a ballpark figure, about how much would I be looking at to add onto the existing garage? If I would get serious I would of course have someone look at it and do an actual estimate. Thanks!

You can demolish and build a new double garage for $15K. Depends what want to do. If you go double deep, should be less than 5K. If you do double wide, depends what you need for a new roof. Probably in the 10K range.

Is the garage attached or detached from the house? How's the garage floor in the current one? Any interest in a carport next to it?

Edited by General Itals

You can demolish and build a new double garage for $15K. Depends what want to do. If you go double deep, should be less than 5K. If you do double wide, depends what you need for a new roof. Probably in the 10K range.

Is the garage attached or detached from the house? How's the garage floor in the current one? Any interest in a carport next to it?

This... Just broke ground on mine and am expecting between 10 and 15 K when all said and done