[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The huddle honesty Thread

whomper

Dude, initiating a thread where I simply didn't know what "redraft" meant wouldn't crack my top 10 in terms of things I would love to take back around here.

I have others. I am trying to keep it lighthearted :lol:

Well there was this time I had the idea that I could delete threads I started. BJ told me that wasn't possible but I saw the feature there on the forum pages, so I tried it. I was ridiculed to no end by the meanies at the huddle and crawled under a rock never to post again. (No not really I couldn't do that ;) )

Dude, initiating a thread where I simply didn't know what "redraft" meant wouldn't crack my top 10 in terms of things I would love to take back around here.

:pc: frisbee

Every post I have ever read from Chief Dick got me thinking. Have you ever made a fool out of yourself at the huddle ? If so, post it here. dont be a pussy

I came in asking 'where are all the chicks'

I also mistook Matthew's clavicle as his femur and commented on him losing leg muscle - despite breaking my own clavicles on multiple occasions.

I once made the comment that when someone is shot by a firing squad everyone in the firing squad has blanks except for one person that has a real bullet. When it’s actually the other way around. Sounds pretty ridiculous (and cruel) for me to think that someone would be put to death by being shot only once.

:bag:

Edited by SayItAintSoJoe