[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Japan finally gets one of those female masturbation bars

matt770

Gotta love those crazy Japs.

Love Joule, Japan's First Bar Devoted To Female Masturbation, Opens In Tokyo

The Hufffington Post | Posted: 10/01/2012 6:13 pm EDT Updated: 10/01/2012 6:21 pm EDT

Love Joule, a colorful new bar in the Shibuya district Tokyo, is the first “love and sex bar dedicated to women," according to the Tokyo Reporter. What does this mean, exactly? Proprietor Megumi Nakagawa minces few words.

"Once they take a seat, customers are able to experience a pleasant place in which they can openly discuss masturbation,” she said. “Since most people view female masturbation as something of a mystery or taboo, it is not a usual topic at typical bars.”

It's hard to imagine not talking about the bar's unique theme. Behind the counter, where rows of liquor bottles would normally stand, are colorful display cases filled with dozens and dozens of different types of vibrators.

The spot is already a hit with women in the commercial sex and burgeoning adult film industry, according to its Facebook page, which sites former adult video star Nayuka Mine and model Sayo Hayakawa as customers.

Akiko Teishi, a reporter for blog Bikyamasr.com, visited the bar recently and spoke to some of its patrons.

“I go because it is a safe place and I don’t have to worry about trying to brush off men all the time," said a customer going by the name Sayama. "Add in that it is also a great place to drink and talk about what we women love to talk about, sex and guys, that’s also a big pull."

According to the blog, Ikuko IkeCHIPS AHOY!a a doctor with the IkeCHIPS AHOY!a Ladies’ Clinic, said that over the past few years, “there has been a movement to do away with the stigma surrounding female masturbation in Japan, pointing to the increase in websites discussing female sexuality and stores selling female sex goods.” Love Joule is just part of this general trend.

The sanctity of the space is preserved by a policy prohibiting single men from entering-- men are only welcome if they are accompanying a woman, according to Rocket News.

Men without a female companion will just have to wonder what's going on inside. Luckily for them, male masturbation doesn't face the same stigma.

Guys not lucky enough to secure a Love Joule invite may want to check out Koichi Matsumoto's customized toys "just for men." Since 2005, Matsumoto's company Tenga has sold more than 15 million male masturbation units worldwide, according to Salon, including 6.5 million units of his best-seller, the disposable Tenga Egg.

You can get a Perdue whole chicken for 6 or 7 bucks, nail it for a few days, keep it in the fridge between uses, then bake at 350 for 2 hours and you've got a delicious dinner. Much better value than the egg.

OK, I just threw up. And not just in my mouth either...

Again, at work dude. There isn't a titilating description you could pose??? :lol:

Picture an egg. It is made of a stretchy silicon material. It has a hole in the bottom and a small hollow area going into it. In the hollow area are "nodules", "ribs" and other sensation enhancing "contours". You place it over your head and pull it down on your shaft.

Again, at work dude. There isn't a titilating description you could pose??? :lol:

It's called the Hiroshima and the Nagasaki. If she doesn't yell stop the first time, you get to flip her over. If she still likes it, you get a dependable, yet boring, economy car. Caution: Sometimes she is really a he. But it's so small, it doesn't really matter.

You can get a Perdue whole chicken for 6 or 7 bucks, nail it for a few days, keep it in the fridge between uses, then bake at 350 for 2 hours and you've got a delicious dinner. Much better value than the egg.

:rofl:

chester, chester the chicken molester???

It's called the Hiroshima and the Nagasaki. If she doesn't yell stop the first time, you get to flip her over. If she still likes it, you get a dependable, yet boring, economy car. Caution: Sometimes she is really a he. But it's so small, it doesn't really matter.

Did you hear about the new perfume made through the collaborative efforts of both Japan and the confederate states? It's called 'Surrender' - I hear it's very popular in France.

Edited by yo mama

Did you hear about the new perfume made through the collaborative efforts of both Japan and the confederate states? It's called 'Surrender' - I hear it's very popular in France.

I'll have to tell you about the "Yankees suck" cologne one day. It's where you kill everything in sight with nothing but your own stink. Then, after you've killed everything, you wonder why everyone hates you.