[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't Let the Riverbeast Get You!

10zig

A vicious monster has arisen from its watery lair! It's the Riverbeast, and he's threatening a peaceful New England town. Local tutor Neil Stuart has seen the beast before, but nobody believed his story, making him the town laughingstock. Neil sets out to not only prove that the Riverbeast exists, but also, with the help of his beautiful pupil, scrappy tutor buddies, and a former professional athlete to vanquish the aquatic menace!

Movie Trailer:

Music Video:

553419_295898433842734_204064861_n.jpg

Edited by 10zig

I would fashion a crude gun out of bamboo and sulpher lying around to kill that thing, but I hope it kills all New Englanders. I'll be standing at the Mason-Dixon just in case. Imagine a world without the Red Sox and Yankees, the Patriots and Giants, the Celtics and Knicks, the Bruins and who cares about hockey.

What does the word "indecurous" mean? :lol:

Edited by TimC
  • Like 1

I would fashion a crude gun out of bamboo and sulpher lying around to kill that thing, but I hope it kills all New Englanders. I'll be standing at the Mason-Dixon just in case. Imagine a world without the Red Sox and Yankees, the Patriots and Giants, the Celtics and Knicks, the Bruins and who cares about hockey.

:lol:

Tim, you do realize that the mason-dixon line is about 265 miles further north than it needs to be.

Tim, you do realize that the mason-dixon line is about 265 miles further north than it needs to be.

I'll go an extra 300 miles North to kill me a Yankee Riverbeast all day long and twice on Sundays. :grabstorch: