[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This forum

Czarina

We have lost a ton of good old school people that were part of the foundation of this place. When those people get replaced by whiney trolls you go in a decline. I will go down with the huddle ship if that is where we are headed. I have been coming here for many many years and I have never seen the TG so boring . There are many on here that I consider real and true friends. I will always be in contact with those poeple no matter what happens here. The problem is huddler interaction on facebook is different than on here. You cant let loose like you do here because of all the other people that can see what you are saying and the format. I miss the old huddle for sure . all things change I suppose

• Like 1

I'm only going to comment on what the tailgate means to me. When I click on 'thehuddle' on the home page, it takes me to the tailgate. I have to do extra clicks to get to the football forum and home page. If thehuddle stopped doing FF stuff, I'd still come here. If thehuddle stopped doing the tailgate, I'd probably leave.

I just got back and it is a little boring around here, i thought it was just me

Does it seem like the old timers that don't post very often anymore are the ones complaining about how sucky this place is? Seems like a simple solution. Post more often and make it less sucky.

• Like 1

:pantstight:

Hugh and I are trying our best to queer this place up so we'll have hawt chicks start hanging around. Ya know how chicks love the gheys. The rest of you can thank us later.

I am just watching and waiting

I had consciously cut way back on my posting in this Forum. I was planning on slowly phasing this site out of my life altogether. The results of this latest dust up actually have me rethinking that now. This online community has meant a lot to me. For a while, that was being soured in a way that I was no longer going to choose to be a part of. I'm hoping this might actually be a good thing when all is said and done. Time will tell...

The huddle has been the best board ever forever

I've been around here long enough to see when new people have shown up, Tools were born. Some of those newbies have become the standard now.

When you have people co-existing, you need rules. That goes with forums and in the real world. Otherwise I would've killed a few dudes ahead of me in the Subway Line today and nobody would've cared. But unfortunately, there are rules against that so I waited in the line instead. Same thing on the highway. Speeding to some is driving 57 in a 55 while others might think more like 98 would be in order. If you're on the same road, you need to follow some guidelines. Sometimes those speed limits are posted along the road just in case you don't remember the rules.

I've been around here long enough to see when new people have shown up, Tools were born. Some of those newbies have become the standard now.

When you have people co-existing, you need rules. That goes with forums and in the real world. Otherwise I would've killed a few dudes ahead of me in the Subway Line today and nobody would've cared. But unfortunately, there are rules against that so I waited in the line instead. Same thing on the highway. Speeding to some is driving 57 in a 55 while others might think more like 98 would be in order. If you're on the same road, you need to follow some guidelines. Sometimes those speed limits are posted along the road just in case you don't remember the rules.

Why do all the black Asian women drive slow in the left lane on the interstate?

I am one of those guys that has not been around very much. Real life can do that to you. Now I am just a casual observer at this point but I am going to say that I am sure we have been though this a few times in the past. The Huddle is part of me. I have been to Vegas with a bunch of you and I have been to Vegas with only a few of you. I have seen things in real life that I am sworn to secrecy over but I am better off today because I have seen them. Well, maybe not that day in Hooters, but you guys get the point. I am going no where and it should surprise no one that rules need to be followed around here. Politics will suck the life out of us so I 100% support it being a none touchable issue. The important issues will still float around here and that is what we have to get back to.

I am not a minority...in person or in the opinion that this site isn't for the long-term which is unfortunate. Can't imagine a better online community. Many of us have shared our most personal feelings and situations. I don't post nearly as much as I used to so maybe I'm part of the problem. However, other sites continue to grow and that is a reflection of the folks who run the site. DMD and WW sold out a few years back. Not sure if that happened elsewhere but this place is a fraction of what it used to be. And that makes me sad.

I have said it before but I think social media (twitter, facebook etc) is a contributing factor to message boards seeing a decline...and fwiw, it isn't just this one, others are seeing and feeling it too.