[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you be upset if your wife had coffee with a stranger?

Double Agent

Tell your friend that this is a "false flag" event. His wife is just trying to distract him by sending him on some wild goose-chase for this jury-duty guy while she carries on 6 or 7 affairs with other guys.

That's so crazy that it might be true. He has calmed down. I reminded him that he has done way worse at strip clubs than she supposedly did. At least she wasn't grinding the guy while having coffee...as far as we know. But the FaceBook thing is still weird.

Sorry, but this part really irks me....if she lied about who friended who...then I wonder what else she is lying about.

She may have lied with the hopes the whole thing would just go away...or she may be covering up one lie with another. IMO, either way, at least in this matter...your buddy has every right in the world to investigate it to his satisfaction.

Ya, no reason at all to tell a lie in the first place unless of course, there's a reason to.

Stay the hell out of it. He is obviously a jealous fool due to his own insecurities about his doings behind her back. Cheating comes in many forms. Women tend to emotionally cheat, which they think is a lot different then men whom physically cheat by knocking boots with some random gutter queen and getting the hell out. One always leads to the other though if carried on long enough.

That's so crazy that it might be true. He has calmed down. I reminded him that he has done way worse at strip clubs than she supposedly did. At least she wasn't grinding the guy while having coffee...as far as we know. But the FaceBook thing is still weird.

Getting a lap dance is a completely different thing. She's not leaving with you and she sure as hell isn't adding you as a FB friend. It's commerce. Once she gets off you, hands you some paper towels and walks away, she's not thinking about you again.

Self-fulfilling prophecy. Overbearing over-protective jealous untrusting husband, controls his wife to the point where she feels like she needs to escape. Some random dude sparks fantasies in her mind, and whether she acts (or has acted) upon it or not, the jealous husband will react in a way to only make her want to escape even more.

I thought I read that he was the jealous type but I didn't hear much about controlling? Sounded like she gave him her password to FB after the event, so doesn't seem overbearing from the little facts that I've heard. I know some people like to assume the guy is at fault for a woman making stupid choices but I don't think that is the actual reality in many cases.

I'm the opposite of the jealous type. My stance is basically, if you think another man can do better, there's the door whore. Chasing after and checking up on a woman reeks of desperation and loserdom to me. By the same token, I take things like listening and being attentive seriously, bringing my best self to the relationship and all that. If I did my best and the bitch cheats, obviously we weren't meant to be together.

• Like 1

3 years ago? Your friend seems to have issues. Pretty easy to see why she lied based on this information. He sounds like an insecure control freak. Prediction; Divorce sooner or later. Stay out of it as you are only ever getting one side of the story and it is none of your business.

Getting a lap dance is a completely different thing. She's not leaving with you and she sure as hell isn't adding you as a FB friend. It's commerce. Once she gets off you, hands you some paper towels and walks away, she's not thinking about you again.

I guess I've had better luck at strip clubs than you. :brow:

Taking this a step further, I was out for a beer Friday with my wife and a group of teachers she teaches with. A single (divorced) female teacher was talking about how she and another very married male teacher get together at least once a week for drinks after school. And apparently they used to be an item. I ask her, does his wife know, and she says oh no, he hasn't told her.

I told my wife he's schtupping her again, and she says, I don't think so. I dunno man, I get having a female friend, but drinks once a week with a gal you used to doink and keeping it from your spouse is a bit much I think.

You don't want my opinion on this. This is how my marriage ended. It wasn't coffee, it was an affair.

And whomper, I trusted mine, too.

Emotionally cheating is still cheating in my mind, and as I said, often leads to physical. Just because women have this as more innocent than just tearing off a good piece of ass and then going on with your biz. Just means we as men are believing this Jedi mind trick.

Facebook causes many issues in marriages me thinks