[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Would you be upset if your wife had coffee with a stranger?

Double Agent

Why would someone's wife meet some dude at jury duty and go have coffee with him?

She f*cked him.

:huh:

Been around women much?

I can attest that a woman emotionally cheating can definitely lead to real cheating (almost got myself into big trouble with a married girl) but it in no way means she's necessarily banging the dude. Most women arent like that. They just want attention (thoug i do agree it can easily lead to real cheating).

If your wife wants to bang someone else, she's going to. So worrying about it seems kind of foolish, no?

here's your answer double agent. tell "your buddy" to get on with living his life and trying to be the person he/you wants to be. if that's not enough for her, it will surface on its own, or never surface at all. eating yourself up about it is a waste of time.

I hear you bro and I am sorry that happened to you. I think of it this way. I trust my wife and she has never given me a reason not to. I guess anything is possible but I wont live my life being paranoid that she is up to no good. She and I are very free with each other. I never give her a hard time when she wants to hang with her friends or even go away and she doesnt give me crap either. I have had opportunities and so has she. I know guys that are crazy jealous and I hang with guys whose wives are like that and it isnt very healthy either way. I do know that people get blindsided sometimes too. You have to approach it in your own way as far as trusting your spouse and you have to be smart and honorable as far as how you conduct yourself

yeah, I guess I feel if yer spouse isn't trustworthy, then they aren't worth being with long term. and maybe the sooner you find that out the better. if you're with a wh0re who you somehow keep from cheating only by zealously being up her butt all the time (figuratively, matt), then that seems like a rather hollow "victory".