[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Vick owns a family dog

Hugh 0ne

Now there's some good news, I mean, why not, right?

As a father, it is important to make sure my children develop a healthy relationship with animals. I want to ensure that my children establish a loving bond and treat all of God's creatures with kindness and respect. Our pet is well cared for and loved as a member of our family.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8492103/michael-vick-philadelphia-eagles-confirms-again-dog-owner

I'm just so glad that he wants all of God's creatures to be treated so nicely, you know, like by electrocuting, torturing, and murdering them. :tup:

Since his release from prison in 2009, Vick has worked with The Humane Society of the United States to speak out against animal cruelty. He's made appearances at schools and spoken to students about the dangers of being involved in dogfighting. Vick says that commitment will continue.

"This is an opportunity to break the cycle," Vick said. "To that end, I will continue to honor my commitment to animal welfare and be an instrument of positive change."

The Humane Society declined to comment.

:huh:

:thinking:

I see you didn't say he was bad at football, you just want him out of football. Cuz he's better than Romo.

Actually, he is pretty bad at football. Him and Romo have won the same number of Super Bowl trophies. At least Romo isn't a convict...unless you count his perfect looks as being criminal.

Dog Killer: 56.2 completion %, 80.7 QB rating, 117 TD's and 78 INT's, in 98 games. Played 16 games in 1 of his 10 seasons. :rofl:

Ghey Boy: 64.6 completion %, 95.9 QB rating, 154 TD's and 80 INT's, in 81 games. Played 16 games in 3 of his 7 seasons.

I still can't get my mind around how he managed to bilk two different teams out of $100 million. And, of the two, you sort of have to give ATL a pass. But Philly? What the hell is wrong with you guys? You had him for a song. Did you really think you needed to open the vault for the guy?

I mean, what with his "baggage" and all?

I sleep well at night knowing he makes more money in one year than I will make in my lifetime....but I'll still have more money than him one month after he retires. Seriously, I'd rather be Joe Biden's dentist than Vick's dog.

Just look into Vick's whole family. The whole clan is trash. It's too bad we let them breed. They are definitely bringing down the gene pool of the human race.

+1

The guy is a hugh POS and what he's done cannot be undone no matter what he says or does. Absolutely a disgrace he is allowed to own a pet of any sort. :tdown::tdown: