Double Agent

Curtis Lofton

7 posts in this topic

Roto is reporting that Vilma will return this week. What does that do to Lofton?

Roto is reporting that Vilma will return this week. What does that do to Lofton?

Not sure how since his suspension was upheld

Not sure how since his suspension was upheld

He is appealing and can play until the appeal is heard

From what I can gather this doesn't affect Lofton's snaps. I just wanted to make sure before submitting a blind bid waiver. We only start 1 LB and he was dropped because of the bye week.

IF Vilma plays it will be at WLB where we need the most help and probably only sparingly. This shouldn't affect Lofton at all. Vilma was outplayed by JoLonn Dunbar last season at that position, no way do they pull Lofton from his MLB spot for him.

Looks like Vilma won't have any serious role anytime soon if at all. Nothing to worry about folks, move along.

Mike Triplett ‏@TripTP

#Saints Aaron Kromer said Vilma "looked good" in practice today. ... My guess is it would be too early for him to play Sunday at Tampa.

Saints RapidReports ‏@CBSSaints

#Saints Kromer: LB Jonathan Vilma, who practiced today, still on PUP list. Teams can practice guys for 3 weeks before making roster decision

Larry Holder ‏@LarryHolder

Kromer said Vilma has to be the Vilma he knows to play him. Kromer said he doesn't have a problem playing Vilma in limited role though.