[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

need help converting .xls to .jpg

muck

If it all fits on your screen, just hit "Print Screen" on your keyboard, open up a Paint application, and create a new document.

It should already be to the dimensions of what you have copied. Just click and paste it there, crop out what you don't need, and save it as a jpeg.

If it's more than one screen, I can give it a shot, but it's gonna be tough if it's much longer.

Send it to me, or just use the "Snipping Tool" in windows. It allows you to cut an area on the screen and then copy it or save it as a jpg, or other formats. Just type "Snipping Tool" in the start menu and use it. Pretty simple actually and better than a screen dump.

Send it to me, or just use the "Snipping Tool" in windows. It allows you to cut an area on the screen and then copy it or save it as a jpg, or other formats. Just type "Snipping Tool" in the start menu and use it. Pretty simple actually and better than a screen dump.

His problem was that the selection was bigger than the screen, or else my suggestion of print screen, paste to paint, crop, save to jpeg would have worked easily too.

I jsut saved it to pdf, opened it in photoshop and saved it to jpeg. Not sure if you can do the same with paint or adobe acrobat though.