[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LBs

im thinking about dropping paris lenon and picking up another LB. cant decide between dunbar, foote, and schofield.

scoring: tackle solo 2, assist 1, sack 3, INT 4, fumble force 4, fumble recovery 2, TD 6, safety 4, pass defended 2, block kick 4, tackles for loss 1

jo-lonn dunbar

larry foote

o'brien schofield

vontaze burfict

jameel mcclain

justin durant

justin houston

looking mainly at this week although thinking rest of season too

Burfect was an absolute superstar prospect like Monte Te'o 2yrs ago. He got tired of playing down to the college level and became lazy. Now, he's playing for a big contract as well as that starting MLB job over Mauluaga!

Houston also has big play capability on a team that has its D on the field a lot while McLain is the highest floor, especially with Ray-Ray out.

Anyone think Ellerbe could go straight bananas while starting pertaining to a sack a game and a couple TFL a game?

right now i picked up dunbar as a precautionary. he has 95 pts on the season and takes on the packers who have given allowed more sacks than any team but arizona this season.

burfict has been on my radar for a few weeks but i dont know if hes a better play than dunbar at this point

speaking of von miller, hes on my money league team and im starting to this hes worthless in terms of fantasy. great real life player, but just way too boom or bust to start in fantasy. picked up wagner and am thinking of cutting ties with miller for someone like burfict or schofield. woodyard and stephen nicholas got dropped.

any thoughts on justin durant? 8 solo tackles last week.

Edited by capostatus

I picked up Burfict and drafted Woodyard.

Woodyard has been solid and Burfict has been a beast the past few weeks and shows no signs of slowing down.

Miller is a good football player, but not a great Fantasy Player. He simply does not get the tackles that Woodyard gets.

• 3 weeks later...

i can never start the right LBs each week........benched lavonte david last week and he had a huge game :(

which 3 do i start this week:

b. wagner vs NYJ

l. david vs SD

d. ryans vs DAL

v. burfict vs NYG

d. butler @TB

v. miller @CAR

definitely starting wagner

scoring: tackle 2, assist 1, sack 3, int 3, fumble force 2, fumble recovery 2, TD 6, pass defended 1