Bier Meister

World Series: Det @ SF

Congrats Giants fans, that was one heck of a run.

Oustanding!!!!

:yay:

Are U Kidding Me Bier??????

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:pickle::pickle::pickle::headbang::headbang::headbang::celb::celb::celb::yay::yay::yay:

World Series Champs Baby!!! Comeback kids in the first 2 series and then the shutdown kids in the last!!!

Let's Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Congrats Giants fans :tup: Tip of the cap to the Tigers as well. Poor WS but a great season overall

Congrats to the Giants...outplayed the Tigers in every facet.

As bummed as I was when we couldn't finish the deal back when Bonds was playing, I'm almost happier now because this team is a million-fold easier to like and it's almost more fun knowing those guys couldn't do it and these guys can.

What a great team. From Brandon Crawford growing up a Giants fan to Romo growing up a Dodgers fan and having to actually break the news to his grandfather that he'd been drafted by the Giants. Almost apologetically. :lol: To all the others who leaned on each other and stepped up when they needed to.

Great stories and great guys.

Edited by detlef

As bummed as I was when we couldn't finish the deal back when Bonds was playing, I'm almost happier now because this team is a million-fold easier to like and it's almost more fun knowing those guys couldn't do it and these guys can.

What a great team. From Brandon Crawford growing up a Giants fan to Romo growing up a Dodgers fan and having to actually break the news to his grandfather that he'd been drafted by the Giants. Almost apologetically. :lol: To all the others who leaned on each other and stepped up when they needed to.

Great stories and great guys.

Great stories and redemption songs for guys like Zito and Pablo... It's poetic with the feel good moments for these guys!! Good for them and much appreciated as a fan!! :clap:

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe