[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Benghazi, Libya

moneymakers

Maybe a 0.0002% chance it is not true. I find it disgusting that those in charge didn't send in some help to assess and then have more on standby. What I find disgusting from the Administration including Obama is they knew this was a serious hotspot yet ignored the reality instead buying their own normalization agenda.

Monday morning QBing.

Monday morning QBing.

Perhaps, yet this is how coaches get fired. Bottom line, 3 times they seem to be begging for help in battle and someone sat on their hands scared to move while others died.

Yes, lots of questions should be asked and one can only ask those questions after the fact. Of course they also asked on several occasions for more security and were denied that as well. Call it what you will but the analogy falls on deaf ears as we should have been smarter than that don't you think?

Edited by Ice1

And the story just hasn't changed drastically in 24 hours, NarcMaker.

Story hasn’t changed in 2 and half days but the evidence and eyewitnesses have drastically changed.

rejections for crys for help and former navy seals being told to stand down dont look good.

still would like to know who came up with the spin of the video story.

Edited by moneymakers

Yes, lots of questions should be asked and one can only ask those questions after the fact. Of course they also asked on several occasions for more security and were denied that as well. Call it what you will but the analogy falls on deaf ears as we should have been smarter than that don't you think?

Many people of your ilk complain that Obama supporters believe he is the savior, yet you are the most angry and disappointed that he can't be everywhere and do everything at once.

Obviously, there was a failure along the line. Obviously, it was a worst case scenario situation. It was a situation that occurred 5200 miles away in another country on another continent, and the White House itself has a half dozen layers between it and the military folks and the people on the ground. I mean, it was an outlier CIA complex in a recently overthrown country where we have a lot of strategic interest, it wasn't the Manhattan skyline. Let's put our shock and surprise hat on and make sure it fits.

Many people of your ilk complain that Obama supporters believe he is the savior, yet you are the most angry and disappointed that he can't be everywhere and do everything at once.

Obviously, there was a failure along the line. Obviously, it was a worst case scenario situation. It was a situation that occurred 5200 miles away in another country on another continent, and the White House itself has a half dozen layers between it and the military folks and the people on the ground. I mean, it was an outlier CIA complex in a recently overthrown country where we have a lot of strategic interest, it wasn't the Manhattan skyline. Let's put our shock and surprise hat on and make sure it fits.

Not sure you have any idea as to my ilk. Having said that you are correct there was failure up and down the line. No shock and surprise at all but it remains interesting that this Administration has sold nonsense for days and weeks given the information coming out these days.

What is surprising is the apparent lack of communication given the real time information between agencies. The distance argument doesn't make much sense to me given technology. Within minutes it is now apparent the inner workings of the government knew an attack was taking place that lasted hours between the Consultant and the CIA annex.

One critical question yet to be answered; Who inside the White House sent out the Press Secretary and Ambassador Rice spreading nonsense so many days post? We all know they didn't just run out on their own with the same story. No doubt better messaging would have been appropriate given the details that are out there.

BTW, everywhere at once? Really, this has been out there over a month without any clear explanation to date. BTW, I certainly don't expect one until late November but Obama may address this in more detail if polling on this issue dictates.

Romney to his credit, is not pushing the issue as he had an opening in the last debate to pose very tough questions yet focused on broader policy issues.

My take is this looks worse for Obama everyday, not because of the attack or even the questionable actions by those immediately responsible but due to the explanations for an extended period that are not adding up. How this ultimately affects him remains to be seen.

Edited by Ice1

Some of you are just going to have to realize that Obama is inept or corrupt. The Seals at the CIA annex a mile from the Embassy - after they heard the mortar attacks - asked for permission 3 times and were told to stand down every time.

Five of them defied orders and went to help. We only know what really happened because 3 of them survived. 28 people connected to the embassy were rescued due to their bravery. Two of them died, many hours after the attack began

The way this works is that there are levels of notification. The emails we saw were lowest level and unclassified. There would have been two other levels - Secret and Top Secret. The highest level would have gone to The Pentagon, State CIA, and the White House Situation Room, basically as an instant message. All of those places required a return acknowledgement of receipt. The person in the Situation Room was required to notify POTUS. If POTUS cannot be found, the protocol orders in place are to save American lives, first. That clearly did not happen.

There are only a few people who can override the protocol orders. POTUS, VPOTUS, State and Defense -someone said," No, Stand Down." Or, "Do not try save our Americans." Sickening.

I am as mad as mad can get. Americans do not leave Americans behind. If my father was not already buried in Arlington, news that this actually happened would have killed him.

Words Fail.

You're no expert LadyNarc and have no idea how it went down. Shut up already.

I agree with this and to continue to biatch about the Stand down and decisions made as it went down is stupid. None of us know what really happened and I am sure whoever gave the order to stand down thought it wa sthe right thing to do.

Maybe I am wrong but even though I hate our politicians I still believe that they make decisions on matters like this with the weel being of our people in mind.

Now, with that said, to not be upset at how the information was given to the american people is disgusting. It is obvious that this administration either lied or is just plain stupid to try and feed the US people the information that was given out. That is what makes me upset.

Some of you are just going to have to realize that Obama is inept or corrupt. The Seals at the CIA annex a mile from the Embassy - after they heard the mortar attacks - asked for permission 3 times and were told to stand down every time.

Five of them defied orders and went to help. We only know what really happened because 3 of them survived. 28 people connected to the embassy were rescued due to their bravery. Two of them died, many hours after the attack began

The way this works is that there are levels of notification. The emails we saw were lowest level and unclassified. There would have been two other levels - Secret and Top Secret. The highest level would have gone to The Pentagon, State CIA, and the White House Situation Room, basically as an instant message. All of those places required a return acknowledgement of receipt. The person in the Situation Room was required to notify POTUS. If POTUS cannot be found, the protocol orders in place are to save American lives, first. That clearly did not happen.

There are only a few people who can override the protocol orders. POTUS, VPOTUS, State and Defense -someone said," No, Stand Down." Or, "Do not try save our Americans." Sickening.

I am as mad as mad can get. Americans do not leave Americans behind. If my father was not already buried in Arlington, news that this actually happened would have killed him.

Words Fail.

Agree 100%

If you haven't gotten enough coverage to be informed, Fox News has coverage of Benghazi almost 24/7 (at least yesterday), except for brief breaks away from this all too important story, so to cover how Romney is really is up in the polls, and can win this thing.

We would have been better informed if the current admin did not try to deceive the general public.

Why is it the left has no issue with how this information was handled?

We would have been better informed if the current admin did not try to deceive the general public.

Why is it the left has no issue with how this information was handled?

You might be better informed if the main stream media was not carrying the water of the decieving administration. Why does the left have no issue? That is a really good question. I have been wondering that for a very long time.

Bush lied and it cost thousands of Americans their lives in Iraq. Obama lied after four Americans were already killed, and the right wants him lynched.

Go figure.

Again and again with the Bush crap - my god!!!

There are a ton of people who also hate Bush and want to lynch Bush. Because we got into a stupid ASS war in Iraq it is now ok for our current admin to intentionally deceive us?