[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Donald Trump's Big "Game Changing" Announcement

Double Agent

Sen. Barack Obama said firmly that families are off-limits in the campaign for president, reacting to news that GOP running mate Sarah Palin's 17-year-old daughter is pregnant.

"Let me be as clear as possible," Obama said. "I think people's families are off-limits, and people's children are especially off-limits. This shouldn't be part of our politics. It has no relevance to Gov. Palin's performance as governor or her potential performance as a vice president."

I wonder how Romney will react to this news about the divorce? Back in 2008 when McCain stood up for Obama by telling a supporter that Obama was not a muslim the right hated McCain for it. Will Romney take the high road like Obama and McCain both did in 2008 or the low road? Thanks Trump. I like to see the republican candidate tested.

I wonder how Romney will react to this news about the divorce? Back in 2008 when McCain stood up for Obama by telling a supporter that Obama was not a muslim the right hated McCain for it. Will Romney take the high road like Obama and McCain both did in 2008 or the low road? Thanks Trump. I like to see the republican candidate tested.

Hahaha, Romney is a little busy now trying to win the election.... While I am sure some crazy reporter will try to draw him in, he will not comment on this. The small attacks are not coming from him as he remains laser focused on the big picture.

Edited by Ice1

Not all links have this problem, just the youtube stuff. The way to do it is type something, select that something, click the link button and paste in your like

watch

Was having trouble with the link button initially, had to use full editor for smoe reason.

Edited by stevegrab

Not all links have this problem, just the youtube stuff. The way to do it is type something, select that something, click the link button and paste in your like

watch

Was having trouble with the link button initially, had to use full editor for smoe reason.

Game Changer.

:tup:

Edited by Double Agent

Nevermind. No divorce scandal to comment on.

everyone knows that the hopeful one sold coke and paid bribes to his professors to make it thru school.

nothing new here. move on.

https://www.google.c...iw=1280&bih=559

Of course he did, it was before affirmative action and pell grants.

everyone knows that the hopeful one sold coke and paid bribes to his professors to make it thru school.

Wait, is there someone around who didn't get through college that way?

Wait, is there someone around who didn't get through college that way?

Depends when you went to college, in the 60s it was probably selling LCD and pot, before that maybe heroin. The coke came later in the 70s and 80s, then crack, and various other popular drugs.

He was definantly on something when he promised this

By now it’s almost trite to complain that President Obama repeatedly has broken his campaign pledge to “broadcast [health care] negotiations on C-SPAN so that the American people can see what the choices are.”

Read more: EDITORIAL: Hiding health bills behind closed doors - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/jan/5/hiding-health-bills-behind-closed-doors/#ixzz2APhZRo6w

I know thin ice.please dont spank me.

Depends when you went to college, in the 60s it was probably selling LCD and pot, before that maybe heroin. The coke came later in the 70s and 80s, then crack, and various other popular drugs.

Oh Steve, you're too cute. I just want to give you a noggie. Can I call you "literal Steve" from here on out?