[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Raleigh / Durham Area

Footballjoe

Thanks. We put off our trip due to the major storm comong through.

Well, that works out well for me since I didn't notice this thread until now. And, thanks whoop, for the kudos. :tup:

At any rate, yep, those are my spots and both are open on Sundays. PM me if you have any questions or want other suggestions if Mexican or Asian aren't what you're looking for.

• 5 months later...

I had a tremendous meal at Jujube tonight with a few co-workers while working down in Durham. Appreciate the hospitality Detlef, everything was excellent. I'll put together a longer post when I don't have to get up so early in the next morning, but didn't want to let the moment pass to thank you!

Pleasure meeting you!

Dave

• 2 months later...

Well, that works out well for me since I didn't notice this thread until now. And, thanks whoop, for the kudos. :tup:

At any rate, yep, those are my spots and both are open on Sundays. PM me if you have any questions or want other suggestions if Mexican or Asian aren't what you're looking for.

My wife and I are going to be in Pinehurst mid September and wouldn't mind checking out your places, especially the Mexican fare. Are we anywhere near you