Sign in to follow this  
Footballjoe

Raleigh / Durham Area

I know one of you guys owns a resturante in the area but do not remember who. My wife and I may be in the area Sunday night. We need a place that can cook for my wife since she has a long list of foods she cannot eat.

Det has two places: one is asian and the other mexican. Both are fantastic

ETA: JuJube, and Dos Perros

Edited by whoopazz

Thanks. We put off our trip due to the major storm comong through.

Well, that works out well for me since I didn't notice this thread until now. And, thanks whoop, for the kudos. :tup:

At any rate, yep, those are my spots and both are open on Sundays. PM me if you have any questions or want other suggestions if Mexican or Asian aren't what you're looking for.

I had a tremendous meal at Jujube tonight with a few co-workers while working down in Durham. Appreciate the hospitality Detlef, everything was excellent. I'll put together a longer post when I don't have to get up so early in the next morning, but didn't want to let the moment pass to thank you!

Pleasure meeting you!

Dave

Well, that works out well for me since I didn't notice this thread until now. And, thanks whoop, for the kudos. :tup:

At any rate, yep, those are my spots and both are open on Sundays. PM me if you have any questions or want other suggestions if Mexican or Asian aren't what you're looking for.

My wife and I are going to be in Pinehurst mid September and wouldn't mind checking out your places, especially the Mexican fare. Are we anywhere near you

Sign in to follow this