[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jabaal Sheard Not Appearing among stats leaders

skhyatt

Sheard is not appearing among the stats leaders. If I go to his player page, it doesn't have any stats listed for him. Why does this happen? I recall that it happened to some players last season as well.

I love your site for sure, but this is one area that I would offer some critical feedback. The stats should be up to date, and why it would be missing players from time to time, I just don't understand that. I love your new tracking of players by league, etc., but if/when a player is missing because there are duplicates of him kind of defeats the purpose. We then have to figure out if the player is missing because it's a mistake or just no write up.

It would be great if this missing stats, duplicate players thing, etc., could be fixed.

Edited by skhyatt

Just a bit more info. Before when he wasn't showing up in my PVT custom leagues, there was a duplicate of him. One had his stats and one didn't. When you corrected it so that it showed up in my PVT custom, the duplicate that was removed had the stats. The one that is left is blank, has no stats. So, he doesn't show up in the stats leaders, etc. He does show up in my PVT write-up which is good, but for just looking at stats, he is missing now. Sorry if I'm being picky about this, but being a detail person, these things bother me.

• WJW locked this topic