[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colorado the Mary Jane

MikesVikes

The call center that I work at serves the Denver area.

The day after the election I asked a guy a question and his response was "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over all the smoke drifting over the city'.

It's a trap

What is? You mean they're trying to trap the employees into admitting they smoke pot? Or maybe you mean the CO law itself.

The person who said this isn't management, and after that then we all starting joking and laughing about things like making sure they have enough snacks for the guests. And possibly replacing our beer pong tournament (seriously it is an evening social activity) with some sort of pot pong/bong competition, but we wondered who would sponsor that, and somebody replied the business partner who sponsors the beer pong would still do it.

It was all in good fun.

How is it going to be legal in the state but illegal federally. Can the ATF go in there and shut down shops like the did in California?

The power is in the POTUS.

He tells the Feds not to enforce the law.

He does the same thing for immigration.

Makes California very happy.

Arizonia not so happy.

Except narcmaker Obama has closed more shops than Bush ever did. Compare who enforced the laws which have been here in Cali since Bush was in office.

Oh and Obama upped federal money spent on the border as well.

Two lies, one post from the narcmaker. :clap:

dude whats your problem?

no lies/no comparison to Bush and current administration. who said anything about who closed more shops?

who spent more money on boarders?

just because you have a stick up your butt about life ,you dont need to bring it here.

your the reason we cant have any discussion here.

Name calling makes your affilation to human life meaningless.

dude whats your problem?

no lies/no comparison to Bush and current administration. who said anything about who closed more shops?

who spent more money on boarders?

just because you have a stick up your butt about life ,you dont need to bring it here.

your the reason we cant have any discussion here.

Name calling makes your affilation to human life meaningless.

:lol: There;s so much stuff YOU shouldn't bring here.

Stop telling lies, how about that for starters - dude. Now go tell on me because your manties are in a wad because of facts: more spent on illegal immigration more closed shops yet you come in here and knowingly state the opposite. Boo hoo. You and your ilk are the reason folks have left. Don't believe me? I don't care.

Except narcmaker Obama has closed more shops than Bush ever did. Compare who enforced the laws which have been here in Cali since Bush was in office.

No idea who arrested/closed the most for violating federal law but I would think it would be Obama given Bush was more about states rights and Obama is more about Federal control over states.

Okay carrying on with your mindless attacks

Edited by Ice1

When you come off your high, please go and research the following:

1) When California signed the legalization of their MJ laws,

2) When President Obama was first elected to office.

Once you have wiped the egg off your face, report back and continue the mindless attacks!

Ummm, medical Josh Gordon laws have been on their books since 1996 (I actually visited a guy who had a MM license in 2006, and he bought from the store down the street in Berkeley).

It will take me a little bit to track down the numbers, but yes, more medical Josh Gordon clinics have been shut down under Obama than Bush.... Really I can't imagine that PF is proud of that, but I'm almost positive it is fact that more clinics have been raided under Obama.

Ummm, medical Josh Gordon laws have been on their books since 1996 (I actually visited a guy who had a MM license in 2006, and he bought from the store down the street in Berkeley).

It will take me a little bit to track down the numbers, but yes, more medical Josh Gordon clinics have been shut down under Obama than Bush.... Really I can't imagine that PF is proud of that, but I'm almost positive it is fact that more clinics have been raided under Obama.

Facts, you know how some people feel about those (compared to their all knowing gut or the knobs on the talk radio and TV).

Here you go, a quick Google search gives you the ammo to flip-flop and criticize Obama for flip-flopping his rhetoric and trumping states rights, rather than an unfounded accusation that his administration hasn't been tough on Josh Gordon laws. That's simply not the case, and here's one straight from the FOX spinsters to explain:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/04/26/obama-still-unclear-on-medical-Josh Gordon/

i actually edited that post as I sent when on a conference call in error but the fact remains Pope is all about attack for no reason other than I guess he still lives in the Bush era.

I shouldn't have stooped to his level regardless. I will let you children play in the weeds together

Edited by Ice1

i actually edited that post as I sent when on a conference call in error but the fact remains Pope is all about attack for no reason other than I guess he still lives in the Bush era.

I shouldn't have stooped to his level regardless. I will let you children play in the weeds together

Actually, I believe his point was that moneymakers accusations were entirely baseless.

I swear the Republican base has more of skewed opinion against Obama, than the democrat has skewed towards Obama, and that's really saying something. I wish for once people would examine the records of both sides before they start declaring the other side so much worse and the other so much better.

Hell, Santorum voted to add funding to Planned Parenthood, and yet all the socons continue to hang on his rhetoric. Look at who you're voting for and against people, because this "lesser of two evils" red-team vs. blue-team is enabling awful corrupt candidates and running our country down the crapper.