[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colorado the Mary Jane

MikesVikes

No idea who arrested/closed the most for violating federal law but I would think it would be Obama given Bush was more about states rights and Obama is more about Federal control over states.

Okay carrying on with your mindless attacks

:lol:, I see you got the egg wiped off your face rather quickly to get back into your own mindless attacks. This reminds me of that video where they tell all the Obama voters that Obama's policies are Romneys, to see their partisan reaction.

Sorry, but that's the height of blind partisanship. You're completely flip-flopping here.

When you come off your high, please go and research the following:

1) When California signed the legalization of their MJ laws,

2) When President Obama was first elected to office.

Once you have wiped the egg off your face, report back and continue the mindless attacks!

:lol:, I see you got the egg wiped off your face rather quickly to get back into your own mindless attacks. This reminds me of that video where they tell all the Obama voters that Obama's policies are Romneys, to see their partisan reaction.

Sorry, but that's the height of blind partisanship. You're completely flip-flopping here.

Just so we are clear.

I have no problem with California, Washington, or Colorado law. I have always been an advocate of State's Rights. I get you guys on the left are all about believing all that supported Romney were blindly following him but that is a foolish assumption on your part. I didn't support Obama because he has never clearly demonstrated the values of a REPUBLIC form of government. Additionally he promised all of us he would cut our deficits in half and that was a whopper of a tale to America. He will run up debt in this country way more than all Presidents COMBINED before he leaves office. This will ultimately be his legacy or at least a large part of it. I am not surprised at all that an advocate of central power over states would shut down enterprises that violate federal law.

What I find amusing is many of you left wing nuts do not acknowledge this or even really care:

Best revenue ever to the USA: 2007: Revenue 2.568 Trillion Government Spending 2.728 Trillion: Deficit 160.7 Billion

Proj. 2012 Revenue in the USA 2.468.6 Trillion Government Spending 3.795.5 Trillion: Deficit 1.326.9 TRILLION

Our best year was 100 Billion more on the revenue side which is about 25 Days of actual borrowing by our Government.

When you get past all the Party BS from both sides this is the real picture of country. This government has run deficits, by factor of 2, for 4 straight years over the 5th place deficit. Regardless of position, this will be the real downfall of country and that train is running out of control.

Edited by Ice1

No idea who arrested/closed the most for violating federal law but I would think it would be Obama given Bush was more about states rights and Obama is more about Federal control over states.

Okay carrying on with your mindless attacks

given you'd rather simply assume the laws weren't on the books before Bush got elected - and they were - I'd have to say you know all about mindless.

Ah, and you even deleted your "egg on your face" post. :lol: facts are a terrible thing taste.

Edited by Pope Flick