[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle In Season Features on iPhone

zekez

I have contacted Huddle customer service about this, but they never got back to me. Has anyone figured out how to access the in season features (Commentary From the Edge, etc) efficiently with the iPhone? I found that you can log in every time you switch pages (which doesn't always work) for som e single page articles, but for the game predictions page it is impossible to navigate (since you have to log in every time you switch pages, but it always brings you back to the first page). This is very annoying that in this age Huddle doesn't have the ability to work on an iPhone. Please correct me if I missed something, or suggest ways to get this. Thanks.

Checked again, I am using the mobile version and I do have to log in every time I change pages. Very frustrating. Think its an issue with the iphone not accepting cookies. Just surprised no one else is bothered by this. Thanks though

zekez - If you have your safari browser set to not except cookies then there is no way for the site to recognize you are logged in when moving from page to page. Change your settings and you should be fine. I haven't logged into The Huddle on my iPhone for at least a year.

zekez - If you have your safari browser set to not except cookies then there is no way for the site to recognize you are logged in when moving from page to page. Change your settings and you should be fine. I haven't logged into The Huddle on my iPhone for at least a year.

That was it! I needed to change my settings to accept cookies in safari (didn't know iphone was able to accept cookies). Thanks all!

• WJW locked this topic