[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ryan Mathews

Darkhorse1251

Pm me if you want a few picks. I am heavily involved in FanDuel as usually clean up so I dont want everyone vulturing my picks and making it harder on myself.

You seem like a goood dude though so I'll give you a few players ;)

I'll throw you a bone, cuz I'm a good GM too. Im really high on Aaron Rodgers, Arian Foster and AJ Green this week.

Im with ya'll to some degree. True, his season has been dissapointing up to this point, true, the way Norv uses him is often head scratching..But If he can just put together a finish to the season like he did last year I will be pleased. Chekc out weeks 11-14 or 15 last year- dude was beastin'!!

THough, if you arent looking good for the playoffs I can understand totally giving up on him. Its just that all 3 leagues I am in I am a lock for the playoffs (I am a great FF gm) so Im not too upset with him.

Who is Muto. No it is me CoachBobbyFinstock.

Im just saying that I had the foresight to not draft Mathews too early and also have contingencies in place. Therefore I am absolutely cruising to the playoffs and once again a big pay day.

If anyone needs advice, please do not hesitate to ask. I usually dont miss on my predictions (im kinda like Rain Man at a black jack table) and if I am not sure of something I will let you know.

What a chives bag even muto has a little more likability than this tool! Get a grip dork it's FF you are not the king of fantasy... Now wake up and go make me a sammich

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Who is Muto. No it is me CoachBobbyFinstock.

Im just saying that I had the foresight to not draft Mathews too early and also have contingencies in place. Therefore I am absolutely cruising to the playoffs and once again a big pay day.

If anyone needs advice, please do not hesitate to ask. I usually dont miss on my predictions (im kinda like Rain Man at a black jack table) and if I am not sure of something I will let you know.

:lol:

He made it just in time for newbie tool of the year.

And just for your info there pal, I wouldn't thump your chest so hard around here. This site contains some extremely talented FF players...oh wait, you could join a BoTH league and put your money where your mouth is. Or are you just an 18yr old punk that likes to cyber chives on himself.

Own him in a Dynasty league and its wearing me thin. He's a tempting start, but it seems like its always something (ie he's hurt, benched, inexplicably ceding carries to 2 other plodders backs, etc) with him. Hoping he finishes somewhat strong this season and/or starts out well next year and I will be trying to get what I can and wash my hands of him. So far, the production just isnt justifying the headache.

per rotoworld

According to CBS' Jason La Canfora, Ryan Mathews (neck) is expected to start Sunday's game against the Broncos.

La Canfora adds that Mathews will be the Chargers' "bellcow." It's a sign that he's feeling no stiffness in his neck and the medical staff has signed off completely. Remember that last week against the Bucs, Mathews finally got the majority of two-minute and red-zone snaps on his way to 22 touches. We'd expect a similar number of chances this week, leaving him as a strong RB2 option.

per rotoworld

According to CBS' Jason La Canfora, Ryan Mathews (neck) is expected to start Sunday's game against the Broncos.

La Canfora adds that Mathews will be the Chargers' "bellcow." It's a sign that he's feeling no stiffness in his neck and the medical staff has signed off completely. Remember that last week against the Bucs, Mathews finally got the majority of two-minute and red-zone snaps on his way to 22 touches. We'd expect a similar number of chances this week, leaving him as a strong RB2 option.

While a report like that is certainly encouraging (and appreciated), the fact that there is even a need to point out its "expected" he'll be the "bellcow" and be in on critical snaps says a lot about Matthews, IMO.