[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dreaded Thursday game, Both Miami RBs or Sproles

Mark5

NO PPR league.. I have Bush and Daniel Thomas going against Buffalo as I wait on Sproles to get healthy. First reports on Sproles is he "drill" practiced today but the Thursday night game in handcuffing me.. 1 point for every 5 yrds rush/rec.. 6 points for a TD.. My initial thought was Bush for the breakaway run and possible TD because Thomas does have some competition for goal line work with J. Lane.. Just read where Thomas has had more carries than Bush over the last 3 games though.. I can start BOTH against Buffalo and let Sproles heal one more week in the crowded Saints backfield.. Sproles usually outscores them both by around 8-10 points.. Do I take a flyer on Sproles actually playing a 3 pm Sunday game? If he doesn't, my only other choice would be Ben Tate at noon Sunday.. Just to be safe I am leaning towards both Miami RBs..

What would YOU do?