teakay88

Sproles?

Bronco Billy    209

Looks like I'm going to end up starting him now. The reports and the words here are encouraging.

I'm blaming all you bastiches if I lose, you know.

SLAYER    19

They could relistically give him another week to rest if they think they can win without him.

Bronco Billy    209

They could relistically give him another week to rest if they think they can win without him.

I don't see NO having any more margin for error this season. 2 games in the win column out of the 6th playoff spot with 7 games to play?

Rileyrott    166

I started Thomas last night instead. That worked out great

And I started Bush last night instead. Also worked out great.

Chargerz    26

I have to start him this week if he plays. Due to bye week inactives I'm that desperate.

SLAYER    19

take it from a homer, do NOT start sproles...

MTSuper7    258

Probably rolling with Titus Young at flex over Sproles. That whole 4:25pm thing leaves me no options if he is inactive. And heaven forbid he aggravates the injury...

Steelhead    3

I have to choose between Sproles and Felix Jones. I really want to start sproles but thinking sadly Felix may be the safer bet this week.

Papajohn    244

I have benched both Sproles and Ivory for Evan Royster. I stay away from the Saints' RBs this week since I have no idea what to make of this mess at the moment. It might turn out to be a foolish decision but at least I get to root for Shanahan doing whatever it is Shanahan does for whatever reason he does it.

BA Baracus    1,312

I have to chose between Sproles and Ivory and I'm going with Ivory. He looks really good on tape and while the Saints are the most extreme RBBC team in the league, I think that they know that getting Ivory 10-15 touches in the game significantly improves their chances of winning. I'm going to take the conservative approach with Sproles coming off the injury.

gilthorp    976

I will wait and see. Would love to roll the dice, but just can't pull the trigger.

historymike    33

Yes, Glazer seemed very confident of his inside information. I am benching Sproles on the one team I had him starting.

irish    834

I would not start Sproles. I have Sproles in one league and have benched him. He's still experiencing swelling in the hand. I even heard that if he does play it will be in a limited role such as kick/punt returns. Go with other options and if you have Ivory, he makes a nice, sneaky play here.

Edited by irish

irish    834

Just heard he may be deactivated

He's out.

Dcat    112

Swapped in Sproles for Olsen in my FLEX yesterday with the news that Sproles would play. Thanks to this thread, I just slid Olsen back into my flex and Sproles will ride the bench for one more week. Hope Newton connects with Olsen for some good ones today.

SLAYER    19

told ya 2 days ago, but what do I know just live here

ajh2    24

Slayer, folloowed your posting, Sporles sat or was dumped for a better option. Thanks.

Edited by ajh2

Bronco Billy    209

I also kept Sproles benched fortunately, and part of that was due to Slayer. Started Stokley instead and that worked out. Unfortunately starting Bowe and Roberts didn't quite work so well... :angry:

Steelhead    3

Ended up starting DX at flex in one league. Pure awesomeness. My other league went with Felix. Thanks Slayer!