Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dougsul

Blackmon One game wonder?

14 posts in this topic

I know its Jacksonville but they have been throwing the ball a lot more recently, and more successfully. Although Shorts has been good, Blackmon might be the better the rest of the year.

Hopefully this sends gabbert to the bench, He has had 2 years and been the worst starter the whole time

OP your font is so big its obnoxious

OP your font is so big its obnoxious

I think he's whispering so his league doesn't find out he's onto the guy....

I think he's whispering so his league doesn't find out he's onto the guy....

genius

Some WRs "get it" right away, others take some time. I wasn't fortunate enough to land Blackmon in any of my dynasty leagues, but I wish I would have. I think he'll eventually put up good numbers. Perhaps not WR1 type of fantasy stats but more-than-serviceable, WR2 type numbers.

Some WRs "get it" right away, others take some time. I wasn't fortunate enough to land Blackmon in any of my dynasty leagues, but I wish I would have. I think he'll eventually put up good numbers. Perhaps not WR1 type of fantasy stats but more-than-serviceable, WR2 type numbers.

By eventually do you mean this season between here and the playoffs, or are you thinking dynasty-perspective in the next year or two?

Not stupid at all I was thinking the same as the game went on. Guy was throwin darts

16/33 he was also throwing air balls. He still gives them a better chance to win, what does that say about Gabbert.

Gabbert on IR... Henne to start the rest of the way. This should add some value to Blackmon..

So far today:

Blackmon 5-62-1.