Trojanmojo

32 team BOTH IDP Dynasty league looking for owners for Ravens, Texans, Rams, Saints, Falcons, more

Trojanmojo    184

Looking to fill some spots in our 32 team, homer based dynasty IDP league. This league has a lot of fun twists that truly make it one of a kind. It combines such elements as salary cap, contracts, franchise tag designations, various levels of free agency, compensation for lost FA, practice squad bidding, actual 16 week schedule with the seasons NFL opponents. Lots of intricate details that can be found here.

Here are the rosters of the open teams for now.

Ravens

You can check out the league forum here. You can also find a list of draft picks by team here.

PM me if you are interested or check in here

Edited by Trojanmojo

Trojanmojo    184

bump :pc:

Just want to throw out a testimonial for this league. This is a top flight league. A number of owners are currently leaving that has very little to do with the league itself. This is your opportunity to get in on a very involved homer league that is run very well and with the work of Trojan and others will remain well run.

For those worried about the commitment or time involved, I can tell you that if you are a serious owner, you can do this. I did. And it didn't eat up all my time. I joined this league about two years ago and have been able to turn around a team that didn't make the playoffs into the #3 NFC seed this year.

Give this league a go! You won't be disappointed!

G.I.

• Like 1

Trojanmojo    184

Still looking for owners. Awesome league posing a unique challenge. Check in on our league forum if interested.

This is by far my favorite FF league.

A few of the available teams are already very good, while one of the bad ones (STL) is just loaded with draft picks in the next two drafts.

Trojanmojo    184

Vikings and Saints available. Come and get 'em!

Edited by Trojanmojo

Trojanmojo    184

We're now in search of a Dolphins homer for this league. Available teams are dwindling so now's your chance to get in on a league for true hardcore football junkies.

Check out the Phins roster via the link below and PM me if interested.

Dolphins

lookwhoitis    54

UPDATE: Vikes filled. Dolphins filled. Saints tentatively filled.

Baltimore Ravens are available and need to be filled

New York Giants &

Washington Redskins might be available to a good Homer owner

WashingtonD    552

If football joe wants to step out I'd be interested in the skins but would need some clarifications on roster/rules that I can't figure out by browsing the constitution

D

lookwhoitis    54

UPDATE: Vikes filled. Dolphins filled. Saints tentatively filled.

Redskins filled.

Baltimore Ravens are available and need to be filled

New York Giants might be available to a good Homer owner

Trojanmojo    184

We still have The Saints available. it's a great opportunity to join a great league with an excellent group of guys. It's a really fun league and very challenging.