keggerz

Calling Taz: Need help with audio

Taz...look me up on AIM when you can...have a question for you that is right up your alley with regards to audio/recording.

Gotta take my son to the airport, be back right around game time (10am)

No hurry at all...actually tomorrow would be better, but whatever works for you.

I'm back...not sure how much I can help you with the video/audio aspect cause that's not what I do. I'm a lighting guy but I'll see if I can help you. And when you say AIM, do you mean AOL Instant Messenger??? Cause I havn't used that in years, hell I don't even know if I have it on my laptop. If you wanna chat, message me on Facebook.

I'm back...not sure how much I can help you with the video/audio aspect cause that's not what I do. I'm a lighting guy but I'll see if I can help you. And when you say AIM, do you mean AOL Instant Messenger??? Cause I havn't used that in years, hell I don't even know if I have it on my laptop. If you wanna chat, message me on Facebook.

My bad, thought you did sound...forgot it was lighting...and yes I was talking about AOL instant messenger, and I don't do facebook. Edited by keggerz

I can always refer you to an audio/video guy and he'll help you out over the phone

Anything too complicated? I'm by no means an audio guru, but if it's a fairly simple question/issue...

it was about wireless mics for Canon 7D...but think I have it taken care of.