[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12.12.12 Concert for Sandy Relief

keggerz

That was a fantastic show. It was on about 5 different channels that I could find.

Loved Eddie V. and Waters

Martin and Stipe

Did the Stones really only do 3 songs? Or was it 2? I forget.

It was over around 1:20 Eastern and I was pretty well spent by then.

That was a fantastic show. It was on about 5 different channels that I could find.

Loved Eddie V. and Waters

Martin and Stipe

Did the Stones really only do 3 songs? Or was it 2? I forget.

It was over around 1:20 Eastern and I was pretty well spent by then.

Stones did 2 if memory serves me...I made a slight joke about it on twitter that they probably needed to get oxygen back stage. But yeah, the entire show, sans Kanye was pretty bad ass.

Seemed to be very little promotion of this event, I noticed it while flipping through the channels last night. Of course there wasn't a performance at that time, they were telling the stories of some of the victims. Was the broadcast on TV a late decision?

Found this set list when I searched for more info (was hoping to find info on a rebroadcast).

http://www.billboard.com/news/12-12-12-concert-for-sandy-relief-setlist-1008050292.story#/news/12-12-12-concert-for-sandy-relief-setlist-1008050292.story

I set the DVR to record it on Encore @ 10:30pm CT. I looked at the recording today and it's only 65 mins. long! WTH!!!!???? :furious:

I ggogled reruns w/ no results except that CW and some other channel are considering it. :kicksrock:

I set the DVR to record it on Encore @ 10:30pm CT. I looked at the recording today and it's only 65 mins. long! WTH!!!!???? :furious:

I ggogled reruns w/ no results except that CW and some other channel are considering it. :kicksrock:

That happened to me too. 40 minutes of it was The Who singing Who Are You!

Edited by Scorcher