[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tomorrow is the day.........

skylive5

If it actually happens - sky - it has been a pleasure - happy to have known you & played in FF leagues with you. Oh, by the way, do happen to know the exact time (ET please) that it ends tomorrow? Frankly, I am too lazy even at this stage to look it up, and just want to make sure I am not too late to say "goodbye" to a few folks and "up yours" to a few others.

As an aside, I am almost hoping now that the Mayans are correct, because if they are not, I don't see any possible force in the universe that could end the flocking 'Gore Fumble Recovery TD' thread.

TTFN.

Edited by ts
  • Like 1

If it actually happens - sky - it has been a pleasure - happy to have known you & played in FF leagues with you. Oh, by the way, do happen to know the exact time (ET please) that it ends tomorrow? Frankly, I am too lazy even at this stage to look it up, and just want to make sure I am not too late to say "goodbye" to a few folks and "up yours" to a few others.

Don't know the exact timing of the "event" but am hoping that it is in the late evening so we can all have great "end of the world" parties.

It has been an absolute pleasure my friend. An absolute pleasure.

As an aside, I am almost hoping now that the Mayans are correct, because if they are not, I don't see any possible force in the universe that could end the flocking 'Gore Fumble Recovery TD' thread.

Yeah...that thread is like bacteria....just keeps replicating like mad and will most likely never go away. Here's rooting for the Mayans to be on the money. :D

TTFN.

The end of the world feels a lot like a typical Friday. I'm still sitting at my desk at work... guess I didn't make it to Paradise. :(

Maybe this is what happens in the end. We are doomed to relive our normal boring life...no paradise for you.