[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Cowboys and Indians week

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

agreed. Better answer now or they're in deep do do

Id be very surprised if we pulled this out. We could answer here but when you cant stop the run you are usually toast

i had Menudo in the pool to post here 1st and you had to come by and screw it up. :sad:

Once again, really don't care much about the Cowboys. Also, I really can't do much talking. First, your Boys beat my Steelers, and at least your team is playing a significant game in Week 17.

This would be a completely different game with a healthy d and all starters in. Now its just embarrassing. Now Bryant's done. Season over. I am so discusted in how every single player on.our team seems to be injured except for the guys who suck. Romo gets to throw to all second stringers. Just sad.

Just as well hate to see Seattle come into our stadium and kill us with beast mode.

Wow just saw an almost decapatation on Harris.

Dallas is fried. Hopefully Jerry sends Red Jesus across the Dead Sea and inks Payton. Doubt it.

Kudos to RG3, Al-a-Mo and the Skins They deserve this and are building on a bright future.

I'm heading back into the Cowboys toilet for another year. :bag:

Can't blame Garrett for having everyone injured. In fact this team has played great for him. A healthy squad and another draft and well be tough.

Uhh I love the fight In team. I really do. Haven't had a team with this kind of sand in some time