[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Cowboys and Indians week

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

It's all good. Was tryin to poke fun at a thread troll is all

resorting to name-calling at this point in the season?

weak-sauce. you'd have a smidge more credibility if you had the balls to man-up and agree that your team would be better off getting blown up and starting over with a new QB, new owner, and better draft pick. Instead, you are still stuck with an over-rated turnover machine who is , meddling owner who will never win, and perhaps the worst of all (as evidenced in this thread): a mentality that, if it weren't for those pesky injuries, this team would be good. Yecch.

Oh yeah, my bad,,,,it's fun being a fan of a team that didn't finish above .500 playing a meaningful week 17 game

Oh, and as I write this: :fool:

Seriously, I know some of you have made excuse after excuse for him his entire career, but, Romo just doesn't have the "it" factor you need when big games are on the line. It was ridiculous that he lobbed the pass off of his back foot in a moment like that. It is a shame, because I like Romo, think he has the skills to be a very good QB. He just never gets it done when it truly matters most.

On a side note, why do you Dallas guys rip on your QB so much? You really think he's bad when you look around the league?

Case in point. If you want a stat compiler, he is your guy. If you want a guy that you have faith in when the game is on the line, not so much

• Like 1

I give the dude a lot more grief than he deserves at times, just to have some fun. Lord knows I took years and years of "McNabb will never win the big one"...and rightly so.

The reality is, he and #5 are a lot alike. Great athletes, big chips on their shoulders....and not enough smarts or pure talent to get it done. That last pass truly should be his last as a Cowboy...he, nor any high-school QB, should ever attempt a throw like that.