[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's Cowboys and Indians week

JoJoTheWebToedBoy

Seriously, I know some of you have made excuse after excuse for him his entire career, but, Romo just doesn't have the "it" factor you need when big games are on the line. It was ridiculous that he lobbed the pass off of his back foot in a moment like that. It is a shame, because I like Romo, think he has the skills to be a very good QB. He just never gets it done when it truly matters most.

Honestly he's the reason we are even in this position. But then you give e him no help on d and Harris Beasley and ogltree and expect him to come back please.

200 yards rushing.

Give Romo his wr. Get lee and carter back. Get ware and rat healthy and let's see.

Honestly he's the reason we are even in this position. But then you give e him no help on d and Harris Beasley and ogltree and expect him to come back please.

200 yards rushing.

Give Romo his wr. Get lee and carter back. Get ware and rat healthy and let's see.

You do realize that you have been saying "Wait until next year" every year since you've been on this site. Whomper said it best. Romo looks great at times, he can put up solid stats, he just doesn't have that indescribable thing you need to get it done when it truly matters. To be honest, he hasn't even played in a truly big game yet, like a NFC Championship game or Super Bowl, but, his worst moments have come in his biggest games. Some guys shine in those moments, others don't.

• Like 2

Wash is going to get their arse kicked next week so a don't feel so bad. Better them then us.

Wait....you and Howboutthemhomos spent the last week crowing about "its better to be playing meaningful football than being the eagles"....then you write the above?

You sir, are a complete fraud.

• Like 1

Wash is going to get their arse kicked next week so a don't feel so bad. Better them then us.

This is the weakest garbage that a fan can ever do. The old "Oh yeah, well your not going to win next week anyway !!!" You have no idea whether they will win next week, but, they got it done tonight and get a chance to find out.

I had to hear that weak crap from other fan bases every week when the Steelers won the Super Bowl as a #6 seed in 2005.

You make the dance, you've got a chance.

I'm actually looking forward to the SEA at WAS game more than any other next week, and they are all great.

Edited by Menudo

You do realize that you have been saying "Wait until next year" every year since you've been on this site. Whomper said it best. Romo looks great at times, he can put up solid stats, he just doesn't have that indescribable thing you need to get it done when it truly matters. To be honest, he hasn't even played in a truly big game yet, like a NFC Championship game or Super Bowl, but, his worst moments have come in his biggest games. Some guys shine in those moments, others don't.

Been going on for a while. At least we made it a week further than your crew. I'm drunk too. Heh.

200 yards rushing.

Same song different year

I give the dude a lot more grief than he deserves at times, just to have some fun. Lord knows I took years and years of "McNabb will never win the big one"...and rightly so.

The reality is, he and #5 are a lot alike. Great athletes, big chips on their shoulders....and not enough smarts or pure talent to get it done. That last pass truly should be his last as a Cowboy...he, nor any high-school QB, should ever attempt a throw like that.

Seriously, I know some of you have made excuse after excuse for him his entire career, but, Romo just doesn't have the "it" factor you need when big games are on the line. It was ridiculous that he lobbed the pass off of his back foot in a moment like that. It is a shame, because I like Romo, think he has the skills to be a very good QB. He just never gets it done when it truly matters most.

You're both right. I watched the Packers game today and in the drive that GB had late in the game to tie the game, Rodgers looked so calm you would have thought he just got done rubbing one out. He went down the field like a general and each pass was right where it should be. I feel bad for Romo because he seems like a good guy. He has hugh talent and is an incredible athlete but it really means absolutely nothing because he gets the yips when it counts. He is just a massive choke artist. No other way to skin it. I dont care if you gave him Calvin , Prime Randy Moss and Jerry Rice.

Sad to see really. Expecting him to do anything with what we have on the field. No qb is going to look good throwing to two rookies and a scrub and no o line. Just can't happen.

Give it a rest bro. He sucks

Romos about to get corn cobbed by the media and fans. This game added another dose of super glue to the choke theory. Just think elway slip. Or farve even. Both looked the same until they won big. Shake it off get ready for.2013.

Do you realize how many playoff games Elway and Favre won over their careers prior to winning the Super Bowl ? Comparing Romo to those guys is crazy. Romo chokes during the sort of big games, which doesn't allow him the chance to get to the actual big games.

• Like 1

Sorry bro, I know it is probably painful, but, at least you are a fan of a team that enjoyed some great success, albeit quite a few years ago now. Imagine being a die-hard fan of a team that has never gotten it done.

Part of me is looking forward to a stress-free playoff.......don't get me wrong, I'd rather the Steelers be there, but, I can save myself some stress.

Instead, you are still stuck with an over-rated turnover machine who is , meddling owner who will never win, and perhaps the worst of all (as evidenced in this thread): a mentality that, if it weren't for those pesky injuries, this team would be good. Yecch.

200 yards rushing.

Sad to see really. Expecting him to do anything with what we have on the field. No qb is going to look good throwing to two rookies and a scrub and no o line. Just can't happen.

:lol:, and yet sad at the same time

I am not a hater of romo but man oh man you are right whomp he is just terrible in the clutch. And sadly this is all you are judged on in the reality of it... I am pretty sure he will always be know as the master choker

Do you realize how many playoff games Elway and Favre won over their careers prior to winning the Super Bowl ? Comparing Romo to those guys is crazy. Romo chokes during the sort of big games, which doesn't allow him the chance to get to the actual big games.

Exactly what I thought when I read his post

Part of me is looking forward to a stress-free playoff.......don't get me wrong, I'd rather the Steelers be there, but, I can save myself some stress.

the second weakest sauce in the thread : "part of me is looking forward to a stress-free playoffs...."

and yeah, like whomp, my team enjoyed many successes many years ago...it would indeed suck to be a fan of a team that, literally, has never won anything.