[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Favorite Beatles song

frenzal rhomb

I find it really hard to believe that with the vast catalog of songs and styles and acclaim - there is not one song you can stand

I personally hate Led Zepp - but I dont turn off Communication Breakdown or the Rover when it comes on. Just abput anything alse though and I'll reach for the dial

Ok, I'll re-phrase. If I'm at work and a few of their songs come on (the names escape me) I can bear it. I would never choose to listen to any of their songs given a choice. Same with the Stones.

Another fav:

Lately, I've been playing this a lot on my record player and on guitar. So much so that my 4 year old son has the guitar solo memorized - he can "play" it vocally nearly note-for-note. That is definitely one of my favorite Beatles songs. It's too hard to pick only 1 Beatles song. Some of my favorites: